"Anti semitism" is an inappropriate term.

Werbung:
Might be more fascists in the democrat party than commies. A couple of them post regularly here.
You clearly don't understand the origin of fascism. Not to mention extremely ignorant.

According to you right wing loopies every Democrat is a fascist.

Did they claim that?
I know it is has to believe any politicians said something that stupid and false, but that is exactly what "If you don't vote for me you ain't black" quid pro joe said in order to dupe blacks into voting for him.

1700421992843.png

1700422032214.png

1700422541144.png

Last edited:
You clearly don't understand the origin of fascism. Not to mention extremely ignorant.

Lefties call conservatives fascists. That is clearly a misunderstanding of the English definition of the word "fascist."

Lefties call conservatives fascists. That is clearly a misunderstanding of the English definition of the word "fascist."
It's misunderstood my you and you won't accept it. That's why.

Fascism originates from the right of politics and Trump proved it. There has never been a Democrat stage a coup attempt to install fascism.

I know it is has to believe any politicians said something that stupid and false, but that is exactly what "If you don't vote for me you ain't black" quid pro joe said in order to dupe blacks into voting for him.

View attachment 8995

View attachment 8996

View attachment 8997
I agree and still support what he said. Trump was a racist and they found out and booted the idiot out.
You're also a racist as most most white godbothering republicans are.

Just as a matter of interest, how many of you experts have actually read "Das Kapital" or even the
"the communist manifesto"; most of which is standard government policy all over the world.

Marxism is a scientific analysis of economic data.

Comrade Stalin
Syria

You are too illiterate to even have a conversation.

I bash these so called right wing loopies every single day. I have started numerous threads bashing them. Are you blind? Just like you call me a godbotherer when I'm the most anti religion person on this entire forum and argue with Christian conservatives daily!

What a dumbass!

Also i did not call "every democrat" a fascist. A real liberal is not a fascist. Joe Biden certainly is.

Joe Biden's history is to support a police state and more war. Duh? So worship your neocon hero.

Werbung:
Boris just called himself a racist. In a reply to Mark he said he was also a racist.
It's misunderstood my you and you won't accept it. That's why.

Fascism originates from the right of politics and Trump proved it. There has never been a Democrat stage a coup attempt to install fascism.

Trump was the least fascist president we have had since Eisenhower.

He destroyed the neocon wing of the party in the 2016 primaries.

He kept us out of war with Iran.
He negotiated peaceful agreements between Israel and Islamic countries.

Trump with all his faults never tried to censor speech with some misinformation board.

Back