Anti-Semitism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you high? How could anyone read my post and not see it as a definite raspberry directed towards the Neanderthals who actually are antisemitic.

I've seen a very disturbing rise in Antisemitism on several boards. Frankly, I'm tired of dealing with these idiots rationally.

I will spell out the sarcasm more blatantly next time. Your attempts at humor seem cruder than mine.

Werbung:
I truly apologize. I thought you were a reincarnation of several extremely nasty antisemitic trolls that had been banned but still come through with new identities. My mistake - sorry...:(

My bad, the forum I usually post on is pretty heavy on the sarcasm. Whenever I see Jew bashing I just go for the humiliation angle. Please, direct me to some antisemites so I may spread the love.

Seriously, what's the deal? Like I said, I've heard about a rise in the Jew hating, but haven't seen it, just the aftermath.

Oh. And the next time someone starts in on the whole die Jew die thing, simply point out that people who hate Jews are probably closeted Jews who masturbate while secretly reading the Torah all night.

Yup, smear them with Jewyness. Drives em' crazy.

It seems to be almost hard coded into human nature that a very small number of us have to blame the Jews for anything thats going wrong.

It seems to be almost hard coded into human nature that a very small number of us have to blame the Jews for anything thats going wrong.

You know I must have missed that gene, because I simply dont get that whole phenomenon. I would advise everyone take the path I do when it comes to blaming the problems of the world on a single group who isnt entirely responsible.

I blame the English!

You know I must have missed that gene, because I simply dont get that whole phenomenon. I would advise everyone take the path I do when it comes to blaming the problems of the world on a single group who isnt entirely responsible.

I blame the English!

It's Alaska's fault. Everybody knows that.

My bad, the forum I usually post on is pretty heavy on the sarcasm. Whenever I see Jew bashing I just go for the humiliation angle. Please, direct me to some antisemites so I may spread the love.

Seriously, what's the deal? Like I said, I've heard about a rise in the Jew hating, but haven't seen it, just the aftermath.

Oh. And the next time someone starts in on the whole die Jew die thing, simply point out that people who hate Jews are probably closeted Jews who masturbate while secretly reading the Torah all night.

Yup, smear them with Jewyness. Drives em' crazy.

They've been banned but they go by names like Jenifer Jones and...what's the other...Henry something? I can't remember. My theory is that they're a bunch of pimply faced overweight teenagers eeking out a pathetic half-life in their parents basements, living off a diet of stale cheetos, warm pepsi and an occasional cheeseburger while trying to get a rise out of people by trolling forums. They have their own forum that is pretty weird and mostly self-congratulatory on their supposed "victories" in battling Joooooooo lovers on other forums and getting banned like it's a badge of distinction. Pretty pathetic eh?

I wouldn't call it a forum, I'd call it a hyper-hate-discourse between two sad lovers.

I wouldn't call it a forum, I'd call it a hyper-hate-discourse between two sad lovers.

Do you really think there's more then one of them?

I wonder myself....I mean look at their choice of user names for one....maybe it's one guy patting himself on the back endlessly?

Now THAT is sad.

Maybe I can squeeze out a tear.

Then again, maybe not.

Wait, there's a place you guys know about where these guys hang out? I would love to go there and introduce myself. Ripping on Nazis NEVER gets old. These people are usually highly emotionally charged, and are therefore easy to infuriate. Sometimes to the point of tears. That's Nectar of the Gods my friends.
The only drawback is all the viruses and hacker attacks my computer has to put up with. Totally cool, being friendly with one of the "Jesus Deficient" who's into computers helps.

If we're gonna' blame a Nation for everything, I'm leaning towards Malta.

If we're gonna' blame a people for everything, I submit the Aonikenk. Even the name irritates me.

Wait, there's a place you guys know about where these guys hang out? I would love to go there and introduce myself. Ripping on Nazis NEVER gets old. These people are usually highly emotionally charged, and are therefore easy to infuriate. Sometimes to the point of tears. That's Nectar of the Gods my friends.
The only drawback is all the viruses and hacker attacks my computer has to put up with. Totally cool, being friendly with one of the "Jesus Deficient" who's into computers helps.

If we're gonna' blame a Nation for everything, I'm leaning towards Malta.

If we're gonna' blame a people for everything, I submit the Aonikenk. Even the name irritates me.

It's a rinkydink forum - it's on Jenifer Johnson's/DavidHenry's profiles I think - http://www.individual-sovereignty.com/phpBB2/

They'll ban you I'm sure. It's like small children.

How you found that place I'll never know....
Seem's like some other highly excitable types are posting there, trying to get "Davids" goat.

What a wasted opportunity. Two points.
1. They can't afford the bandwidth. This means, wait for the 30 day probationary period to end and then start posting long videos, cut and paste the O.E.D. anything big. Antisemetics are usually broke, this is because being non-Jewish, they don't understand how money works. (forgive the joke, but I am an Evil Bastard.)

2. These guys are used to getting yelled at. Don't bother. Hard cases like these need a different approach. Thusly,
A. Agree with everything they say, hell, encourage their hate. Give em' enough rope and they really will hang themselves.(This requires you notify the appropriate agencies first.)
B. Pose as an Islamic Radical.
C. Start a long distance romance with one of these guys, break up when he's jelly in your palm.
D. Pose as a self hating Jew. So you hate Jews, but feel really guilty about it.
E. Class action lawsuit for mental cruelty....and yes, hire a Jewish lawyer

Seem's like some other highly excitable types are posting there, trying to get "Davids" goat.

1. They can't afford the bandwidth. This means, wait for the 30 day probationary period to end and then start posting long videos, cut and paste the O.E.D. anything big. Antisemetics are usually broke, this is because being non-Jewish, they don't understand how money works. (forgive the joke, but I am an Evil Bastard.)

2. These guys are used to getting yelled at. Don't bother. Hard cases like these need a different approach. Thusly,
A. Agree with everything they say, hell, encourage their hate. Give em' enough rope and they really will hang themselves.(This requires you notify the appropriate agencies first.)
C. Start a long distance romance with one of these guys, break up when he's jelly in your palm.
D. Pose as a self hating Jew. So you hate Jews, but feel really guilty about it.

hahaha!!! :D I love the way you think.

ohhhh....yes....I love it:D

Werbung:

Funniest thing I've read all week. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back