Anti-Semitism

Status
Not open for further replies.

vyo476

Maybe it wasn't clear in the last note that I left. Here it is in bold:

ANTI-SEMITISM IS NOT TOLERATED HERE. PERIOD.

Once again, being anti-Israel is a political stance and is acceptable; being anti-Jew is racism and violates the forum rules on inclusiveness. I know I'm preaching to the choir where the regular forum members are concerned, but hopefully having this right there up front will deter any future anti-semites from popping in on us.

Werbung:
Is it considered Anti-Semitism when describeing a actual event in history, that involved the Jewish people?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to be able to tell when someone is just leading up to some good ol' fashioned Jew bashing.

When you accept knowledge after hearing one side of the story, it is not your opinion, it is someone elses and you are mearly a sheep speading propaganda.

When you accept knowledge after hearing one side of the story, it is not your opinion, it is someone elses and you are mearly a sheep speading propaganda.

You sound like someone selling Intelligent Design.

True enough, but most of us have heard the anti-semitic conspiracy theories in all their lack of glory and the only ones that don't boil down to fantastical, racist alarmism are the ones that pertain to pertain to the political stance of Israel - and those aren't "conspiracy theories" so much as opinions on Israel's policies, the impact of its existence, and the relationship between Israel and the United States (and even some of the things pertaining to that last point go over the top).

Libertyhawk... do you really believe bigger government is the answer to peace or is it an ironic signature?

Maybe it wasn't clear in the last note that I left. Here it is in bold:

ANTI-SEMITISM IS NOT TOLERATED HERE. PERIOD.

Once again, being anti-Israel is a political stance and is acceptable; being anti-Jew is racism and violates the forum rules on inclusiveness. I know I'm preaching to the choir where the regular forum members are concerned, but hopefully having this right there up front will deter any future anti-semites from popping in on us.

Just a comment on this policy, though iI am more of a free-speecher.

There are very few knuckle-dragging Jew haters left. Most have made the PC Switch to 'anti-zionist'/Israel Basher.

ie, Merely substituting the word 'zionist' (or Israeli) for "Jew', as in 'Zionist Bankers' is clearly still anti-semitism.
Or the ' World Zionist Plot' instead of 'World Jewish Plot'.

OR substituting adjectives (dershowitz) traditionally associated with anti-semitic slander like "Greedy Zionist" instead of "Greedy Jew" is also clearly anti-semitism

Same with the old Blood Libels (killing non-jews to bake bread with, responible for the bubonic plague, etc) and accusing 'Israel' of 'Genoicde' is STILL anti-semitism.

IOW, merely plugging in 'Israel' does not make speech any more palatable. At least not to the experienced reader.
And I do see this all over the net- having posted on scores of boards fro0m Beijing to Bahrain to Berlin to Berkeley.

World Jewish Plot and greedy Jew are not anti-semetic? I beg to differ. Any one under the delusion that there is a plot amongst the Jews, or Israelis to take over the world is a fool, and a bigot. I guess that is redundant. All bigots are fools.

Greedy Jew? It was Ronald Reagan who said greed was Americas religion. And he wasn't being critical. He was proud of it. There are no doubt greedy Jews. And there are greedy people of every race, religion, and ethnic group. And every religion teaches that greed is evil. Perhaps you should make the swith to anti-Zionist/Israel basher.

World Jewish Plot and greedy Jew are not anti-semetic? I beg to differ. Any one under the delusion that there is a plot amongst the Jews, or Israelis to take over the world is a fool, and a bigot. I guess that is redundant. All bigots are fools.

Greedy Jew? It was Ronald Reagan who said greed was Americas religion. And he wasn't being critical. He was proud of it. There are no doubt greedy Jews. And there are greedy people of every race, religion, and ethnic group. And every religion teaches that greed is evil. Perhaps you should make the swith to anti-Zionist/Israel basher.

Huh?

Your reading comprehension is ZERO.

It's ME making the point that substituting 'Zionist' or 'Israel' for Jew is STILL Anti-semitic.

Unbelievable.

Are you people from 'special education' or 'English-as-a-second language' class?

Huh?

Your reading comprehension is ZERO.

It's ME making the point that substituting 'Zionist' or 'Israel' for Jew is STILL Anti-semitic.

Unbelievable.

Are you people from 'special education' or 'English-as-a-second language' class?

I apologize for not reading your post carefully. However, I do not think you had the right to personally insult me. I made a mistake. One I have had done to myself many times. If you post on a MB you should get used to it. I have.

The fact is I skim most posts about anti-Semitism on this MB. I do not like to read it because it is so stupid. It makes me angry. I commend the administrators for their efforts to try to end it, and I am glad that the majority of the offenders are gone. Well done.

Forgiven.
So just let me put my post onto this page for others who didn't see, covered by your reply.

The mods themselves who get rid of these Blatant anti-semites- may be guily of the vvery thing I pont at.
So I'm not sure commendability is 100-% in order

Just a comment on this policy, though iI am more of a free-speecher.

There are very few knuckle-dragging Jew haters left. Most have made the PC Switch to 'anti-zionist'/Israel Basher.

ie, Merely substituting the word 'zionist' (or Israeli) for "Jew', as in 'Zionist Bankers' is clearly still anti-semitism.
Or the ' World Zionist Plot' instead of 'World Jewish Plot'.

OR substituting adjectives (dershowitz) traditionally associated with anti-semitic slander like "Greedy Zionist" instead of "Greedy Jew" is also clearly anti-semitism

Same with the old Blood Libels (killing non-jews to bake bread with, responible for the bubonic plague, etc) and accusing 'Israel' of 'Genoicde' is STILL anti-semitism.

IOW, merely plugging in 'Israel' does not make speech any more palatable. At least not to the experienced reader.
And I do see this all over the net- having posted on scores of boards fro0m Beijing to Bahrain to Berlin to Berkeley.

Werbung:
So I guess it's not cool to spell jooooooooo's with nine O's?

So...are you like 14 or something? Don't you have a life beyond childish attempts at board disruption and amateur antisemitism?

No...wait....I forgot...:D

enfantprovocateur.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back