Are there any Woodstock era LIBERALS around who chose NOT to adjust to "Wokeness"?

Werbung:
The Left were not much different than Republicans right after ALL Americans fought to make the World free and safe for Democracy in WWII.

But, the Democrats followed their collective muses and warped themselves into what they are today.

I will no longer give you the benefit of the doubt.

You are an ideologue.

You defended today's audience and,

from what C

Hackers are intefering wth my post composing

Really, you should know my views on Marxism by now! You should know that Democrat leaders and voters are not Marxist nor want Marxism.
Your Dr. Utopia clip is really dated and condescending to today's audience.

Limousine Liberals, Cadillac Conservatives, Rolls Royce Radicals, Ferrari Fascists

The Dembots are neo-Communists. They adopted groups to use for their own selfish control-freak purposes that are far different from the Old Left's dupes. Same project, different human tools. All present ideologies in Terminal America are promoted by the same class of guillotine-fodder rich kids.

Limousine Liberals, Cadillac Conservatives, Rolls Royce Radicals, Ferrari Fascists

The Dembots are neo-Communists. They adopted groups to use for their own selfish control-freak purposes that are far different from the Old Left's dupes. Same project, different human tools. All present ideologies in Terminal America are promoted by the same class of guillotine-fodder rich kids.
You are essentially saying that democrats don't want free enterprise. That's balderdash, to put it politely.

If you guys don't mind a reply from someone who hasn't logged into the site in a couple of years, may I suggest Thomas Pynchon's Vineland for those who might be interested in the perhaps hackneyed divide between liberals and conservatives. The novel's setting is Raegan's ascendancy period and deals with the liberal and conservative sensibilities, and it does so through caricatures, but these are some brilliant, illuminating caricatures (sort of like Juvenalian satire). And i forget who it was that said "caricatures accentuate the essential." Even Inherent Vice deals with the liberal nostalgia for a misremembered time versus the drive to reshape America into a ruthlessly efficient state/country. I think Vineland was published in the mid-1980s, but it's still relevant.

If you guys don't mind a reply from someone who hasn't logged into the site in a couple of years, may I suggest Thomas Pynchon's Vineland for those who might be interested in the perhaps hackneyed divide between liberals and conservatives. The novel's setting is Raegan's ascendancy period and deals with the liberal and conservative sensibilities, and it does so through caricatures, but these are some brilliant, illuminating caricatures (sort of like Juvenalian satire). And i forget who it was that said "caricatures accentuate the essential." Even Inherent Vice deals with the liberal nostalgia for a misremembered time versus the drive to reshape America into a ruthlessly efficient state/country. I think Vineland was published in the mid-1980s, but it's still relevant.
I now intend to look into Pynchon's works.

Thanks.

Richard Cory -Simon & Garfunkel (2:55)

For years and years and years I thought he 'cursed the life he's living and he cursed his' QUALITY.

Now, I think he says, "POLITY."

And I found myself here after Googling "Thomas Pynchon" on Wikipedia.

From there it was a short doe-si-doe to Professor Irwin Corey, then to his son, Richard and then to the Simon and Garfunkle song, "Richard Cory."

You are essentially saying that democrats don't want free enterprise. That's balderdash
The Neo-Communists Do Not Want to Kill the Goose That Lays the Golden Eggs

You are intentionally misquoting me. What do Gayists, groomers, feral minorities, immigration criminals and other pets of the Preppy Progressives have to do with free enterprise? Quit posting baldestdash.

You are intentionally misquoting me. What do Gayists, groomers, feral minorities, immigration criminals and other pets of the Preppy Progressives have to do with free enterprise? Quit posting baldestdash.
You're getting like that other egotistical narrisistic freak. Settle down. You dont own the place.

Weewee on the People

I can't comment on Pynchon, but I do distrust Postmodern fiction. As for Juvenal, do you know that "bread and circuses" (panem et circenses) actually blamed the Roman people and implied that the dictatorship which forced them to be so passive was therefore all right if it dictated to such worthless types? I see the same thing today in authority-lovers blaming the people instead of the ruling class's Constitution for taking away all our rights to self-determination and giving them to the pre-owned politicians it forces us to hand over all those rights to.

I wasn't misquoting you I was telling you the meaning of what you said. Communists eschew free enterprise. Democrats don't. When you say Democrats are neo-communists you are saying Democrats also eschew free enterprise. It's a simple logic syllogism, Mr "Sage".

Werbung:
I wasn't misquoting you I was telling you the meaning of what you said. Communists eschew free enterprise. Democrats don't. When you say Democrats are neo-communists you are saying Democrats also eschew free enterprise. It's a simple logic syllogism, Mr "Sage".
And you eschew my two possible answers to your challenge.

1. They have deceived you to go along with their leaders until they no longer need your approval or support.

2. You are secretly part of the group trying to take control over us and you will keep us from disrupting your plans by feeding us "balderdash" until wr are unable to stop you.

Back