Are there any Woodstock era LIBERALS around who chose NOT to adjust to "Wokeness"?

Boris Putting the Bored Back in Message Board

Just because you are boring doesn't give you the right to demand that the whole embee has to become boring.
Just because you belch your rubbish doesn't mean anyone is compelled to believe it.

It's not as if you've stood everything on its head.

Werbung:
And you eschew my two possible answers to your challenge.

1. They have deceived you to go along with their leaders until they no longer need your approval or support.

2. You are secretly part of the group trying to take control over us and you will keep us from disrupting your plans by feeding us "balderdash" until wr are unable to stop you.
Your item 2. is certainly not the case. The average Joe Blow nor myself don't belong to secret group.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you once said the means of the Democratic leaders is to raise the national debt to the extent that it will bring down the country, etc. But according to this site, the debt to GDP ratio has been rising at an accelerating rate since 2000. Both parties are reckless in spending within it's means.

Weewee on the People

I can't comment on Pynchon, but I do distrust Postmodern fiction. As for Juvenal, do you know that "bread and circuses" (panem et circenses) actually blamed the Roman people and implied that the dictatorship which forced them to be so passive was therefore all right if it dictated to such worthless types? I see the same thing today in authority-lovers blaming the people instead of the ruling class's Constitution for taking away all our rights to self-determination and giving them to the pre-owned politicians it forces us to hand over all those rights to.
Yes, the impulse to blame the masses for their condition is on the rise; it's another harmful ruling class tactic.

Are there any Woodstock era LIBERALS around who chose NOT to adjust to "Wokeness"?

What do you think of today's Democrats?
Most are in Oregon or thereabouts. They are fat and they ride expensive motorcycles with even fatter hog girlfriends smacked upt against the sissy bar, and of course Born to Be Wild by Steppenwolf is blasting (bad hearing in old concertgoers).

Woke and Democrat and Hippy are all signs you are an unthinking fossil. So nobody adjusts, they just follow the loudest "mooooo"

Most are in Oregon or thereabouts. They are fat and they ride expensive motorcycles with even fatter hog girlfriends smacked upt against the sissy bar, and of course Born to Be Wild by Steppenwolf is blasting (bad hearing in old concertgoers).

Woke and Democrat and Hippy are all signs you are an unthinking fossil. So nobody adjusts, they just follow the loudest "mooooo"
can you define "woke"?

You have a ignorant and hate filled attitude. You don't even know the mean of woke. Check it out.

can you define "woke"?
DeSantis said Florida is the state where "woke goes to die". In a lawsuit DeSantis' lawyers were required to define 'woke.' The lead lawyer said it is 'The belief there are systemic injustices in American society and the need to address them.' But that's no fun for the Conservatives, who want to make the word scary.

DeSantis said Florida is the state where "woke goes to die". In a lawsuit DeSantis' lawyers were required to define 'woke.' The lead lawyer said it is 'The belief there are systemic injustices in American society and the need to address them.' But that's no fun for the Conservatives, who want to make the word scary.

Right if they said that instead of the word woke none of them would care

People like Ron knows righties will interpret it individually to fit their fears

Right if they said that instead of the word woke none of them would care

People like Ron knows righties will interpret it individually to fit their fears
They don't really need to define it. All they have to do is say "woke" while bulging their eyes , furrowing their brow, and gritting their teeth.

What do you think of today's Democrats?
I see more and more Democrats who are walking away from the Woke Left to support Trump.

Go to YouTube and look for the comments on the CNN Trump Town Hall a few months ago and you will see plenty of Democrats who love America more than their Leftist hijacked DNC.

Werbung:
I see more and more Democrats who are walking away from the Woke Left to support Trump.

Go to YouTube and look for the comments on the CNN Trump Town Hall a few months ago and you will see plenty of Democrats who love America more than their Leftist hijacked DNC.

ah, you "see" "plenty". lol.

the "love america" blah blah blah nonsense. lol

Back