• Male

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Female

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Werbung:
Not Saddam. We may not have meant to, but we showed him the ultimate respect. And he deserved it.

Having read it again, I could have been a complete fcuktard and read it the wrong way, or it could actually mean that you do like him. Someone else on another thread said you thought he was a hero, so I assumed this was the post he was talking about when I scanned through it.

Besides that, I don't like you. I admit, your pretty funny, but your damn arrogant, and frankly an idiot. Your lucky you can debate well, because most of your views are actually horrible.

Having read it again, I could have been a complete fcuktard and read it the wrong way, or it could actually mean that you do like him. Someone else on another thread said you thought he was a hero, so I assumed this was the post he was talking about when I scanned through it.

Besides that, I don't like you. I admit, your pretty funny, but your damn arrogant, and frankly an idiot. Your lucky you can debate well, because most of your views are actually horrible.

thanks.

Werbung:
Back