• Male

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Female

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Werbung:
Not Saddam. We may not have meant to, but we showed him the ultimate respect. And he deserved it.

Having read it again, I could have been a complete fcuktard and read it the wrong way, or it could actually mean that you do like him. Someone else on another thread said you thought he was a hero, so I assumed this was the post he was talking about when I scanned through it.

Besides that, I don't like you. I admit, your pretty funny, but your damn arrogant, and frankly an idiot. Your lucky you can debate well, because most of your views are actually horrible.

Having read it again, I could have been a complete fcuktard and read it the wrong way, or it could actually mean that you do like him. Someone else on another thread said you thought he was a hero, so I assumed this was the post he was talking about when I scanned through it.

Besides that, I don't like you. I admit, your pretty funny, but your damn arrogant, and frankly an idiot. Your lucky you can debate well, because most of your views are actually horrible.

thanks.

Do you admire Saddam? Lets not have a politican answer here. Something nice, honest and to the point please.

Werbung:
Back