Arnold Schwarzenegger: hate is the path of the weak

Werbung:
The posts I wrote were on topic. That is why you HATED them and HATE me. I nailed it! I know you! That causes you to HATE.

Why Arnold? Is he some Sage to you? Why is he your messenger? This is not the first thread you started based on this man's wisdom.

Here is another.

Did you watch your own video or just read the heading? It is about antisemitism.

Subject-Hate

Subject of the video provided? Hating Jews. Antisemitism.

Who delivered the message? An Actor named Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Location of thread? US Politics.

Draw your own conclusions Walter did not like mine.

anti semitism is on the rise in the US.

More than 80% of Jewish adults in the U.S. say antisemitism has increased in the last five years, with many saying they've seen antisemitic remarks and threats online, according to a pair of new surveys from American Jewish Committee. The survey results come as antisemitic hate crimes are on the rise in major cities and synagogues face attacks.

and its intersecting politics, for example: "With Election Day around the corner, some national Jewish advocacy organizations are calling on the Republican Party to take a harder line on condemning antisemitism from several GOP candidates or their supporters."

so the thread seems to be appropriate for "now" and a politics forum.

ps - is "HATE" worse than "hate"? if you put it in all CAPS is it a different kind of hate? lol

Palestinians are just as, if not more, semitic than the jews.

The word semitic actually refers to a family of languages which
includes hebrew and arabic.

The non-word antisemitic is used as an excuse to attack anyone who criticizes the racist apartheid state of israel.

Comrade Stalin
Donbass

Subject-Hate

Subject of the video provided? Hating Jews. Antisemitism.

Who delivered the message? An Actor named Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Location of thread? US Politics.

Draw your own conclusions Walter did not like mine.
The answer to inbred hatred is repenting of sins and seeking Jesus for forgiveness and cleansing. Only then can a sinner begin to love others the way God intended.

The answer to inbred hatred is repenting of sins.

Apparently hating democrats is not a sin but I do agree your hate is inherited.
and seeking Jesus for forgiveness and cleansing.

If you did get forgiveness how do you know you get it? What process is involved by cleansing? Is it like a huge car wash or individual touchy feely like those priests love?
Only then can a sinner begin to love others the way God intended.

You hypocrite. You hate every Democrat that ever lived but suggest everyone else should show love???
Do you ever read what you write?

You will never find more hatred than you will see coming from the left aimed at anyone who disagrees with them.

And yes it is the path of the weak.

nah, trump is hate 24x7 along with his maga morons

Apparently hating democrats is not a sin but I do agree your hate is inherited.

If you did get forgiveness how do you know you get it? What process is involved by cleansing? Is it like a huge car wash or individual touchy feely like those priests love?

You hypocrite. You hate every Democrat that ever lived but suggest everyone else should show love???
Do you ever read what you write?
I do hate wicked rebels against God who purposefully seek to make children into bigger barbarians than themselves.

Psalm 139:21-23
King James Version

21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Matthew 23:15
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.​

Werbung:
I do hate wicked rebels against God who purposefully seek to make children into bigger barbarians than themselves.

Psalm 139:21-23​

King James Version​

21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?​

22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.​

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:​

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​

Matthew 23:15

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.​

"I do not hate wicked rebels against god".
Sure sounds like hate to me. Most Americans and especially godbotherers hate pet hates and mostly against democrats. You're just another closet hater. That evidence is visible on any major political you like.

I quote your god when you mention hate and barbarism.

Now kill all the boys and kill every woman that has slept with a man but save for yourselves every girl that had never slept with a man.
Numbers 31:17-18.

To stop believers children doing these barbaric acts why would any idiot want to teach it in schools to gullible children? Why would you even want to believe your hideous Bible is the benchmark of purity and ethics for society?

In the future brush up on what your Bible says because clearly you have never read it.

Back