As A American and a man .

the annoying thing

Any one who chants death to America is my enemy. .And if your American I chant it , well you deserve nothing you should leave or be jailed as a traitor
Who knows how many Democrats that would lock up .
Death the American and dumb ass ignorant. Backward student are chanting it like the pin head inbreeds they are

Werbung:
Any one who chants death to America is my enemy. .And if your American I chant it , well you deserve nothing you should leave or be jailed as a traitor
Death the American and dumb ass ignorant. Backward student are chanting it like the pin head inbreeds they are
I don’t subscribe to dogmas.

Amen. Treason is not protected speech (despite what some morons in this forum think). If you chant that, you're either a citizen which makes you a traitor or you are not a citizen in which case you should immediately be deported.

The key question is: Why do democrats support the people who chant "death to America"? Why do they defend them? (We all know the answer to those questions though)

Amen. Treason is not protected speech (despite what some morons in this forum think). If you chant that, you're either a citizen which makes you a traitor or you are not a citizen in which case you should immediately be deported.

The key question is: Why do democrats support the people who chant "death to America"? Why do they defend them? (We all know the answer to those questions though)
Anything that is simply speech is protected speech if you actually believe in freedom of speech.

Anything that is simply speech is protected speech if you actually believe in freedom of speech.
What you wrote is just not true, and only a complete moron would believe it.

Newsflash: If a guy goes up to a hitman and says "I'll give you $10,000 to kill my ex-wife" and the hitman is actually an undercover police officer, he can go to jail for a very looooooooong time. He doesn't get to hide behind "hey that was just simply speech protected by the first amendment."

Similarly, if you use words to plan and/or incite insurrection, that's textbook treasonous activity.

Chanting, From the river to the sea, Palestine must be free" is not treasonous.
Chanting "Death to America", which is not anything they are chanting often, is not an actual death threat that they are chanting here. That is the chant Iranian leaders are provoking, and they are out of the US jurisdiction.

Textbook violation is yelling FIRE! in a crowded theater, look in any textbook.

What you wrote is just not true, and only a complete moron would believe it.

Newsflash: If a guy goes up to a hitman and says "I'll give you $10,000 to kill my ex-wife" and the hitman is actually an undercover police officer, he can go to jail for a very looooooooong time. He doesn't get to hide behind "hey that was just simply speech protected by the first amendment."

Similarly, if you use words to plan and/or incite insurrection, that's textbook treasonous activity.
There though is a conspiracy to commit a crime. A crime is an action. Not speech. Saying “death to America” doesn’t even have to mean people need to die in order for that to happen. It could mean death to the way the American system works. It’s very vague.

Last edited:
Democrats silenced medical professionals who told the truth about covid and the covid vaccine. Now the courts are loaded with 1st amendment cases from those who were denied their free speech rights by the bent US government. The newest leftist justice has gone on record believing that the US government should have the right to control or restrict free speech according to the government's own interests or the interests of leading figures in the government.

There though is a conspiracy to commit a crime. A crime is an action. Not speech. Saying “death to America” doesn’t even have to mean people need to die in order for that to happen. It could mean death to the way the American system works. It’s very vague.
Well that's why we have judges, juries and courts of law.

If stealing Pelosi's podium is treason, then anyone but a complete moron would look at an American advocating "Death to America" as treasonous activity.

If stealing Pelosi's podium is treason, then anyone but a complete moron would look at an American advocating "Death to America" as treasonous activity.
who said stealing a podium in and of itself is treason? lol

You still don’t get it. Crimes are actions. Speech is just talk. Now this isn’t the way the law always sees things but it’s how I do as a true absolute and consistent free speech believer.

You still don’t get it. Crimes are actions. Speech is just talk. Now this isn’t the way the law always sees things but it’s how I do as a true absolute and consistent free speech believer.
Well it is pretty idiotic to let the guy who said "I'll give you $10,000 to kill my ex-wife" go free because speech is just talk.

Werbung:

They are so self destructive it's amazing..
Seems they have no pride unless it's twisted and no respect unless it's radical

Back