Assuming she was healthy, legal and consenting, which female from the past or present would you like to "welcome" to womanhood today if you could?

Werbung:
I continually wrestle with the choice of completely shutting Boris off and out, or not.
You can't help yourself but watch. You yearn for the time I make a mistake and needle me. Idiots like you all have the childish way of wanting the last say and you won't get it ignoring me.
Your reply is a perfect example of that. Nothing to say so you invent that.
God bless all the dickheads.

You can't help yourself but watch. You yearn for the time I make a mistake and needle me. Idiots like you all have the childish way of wanting the last say and you won't get it ignoring me.
Your reply is a perfect example of that. Nothing to say so you invent that.
God bless all the dickheads.
time to time lol thats funny your from doofusdork and make mistakes faster then rabbits breed

Classic Hollywood Divas Who Slept With Too Many People to Count (8:30)​

I once dated a woman who said people told her that she resembled Elizabeth Taylor.

I saw a slight resemblance.

But even though it wasn't enough to make me brag about, she WAS strikingly attractive, raven hair, ruby lips, sparkling blue eyes and very impressive hooters.

😋

Last edited:
Assuming she was healthy, legal and consenting, which female from the past or present would you like to "welcome" to womanhood today if you could?

(Only one entry per day. Photo or video required.)
Elizabeth Shue, when she played Ally in Karate Kid.

Elisabeth Shue: The Movie Star You Never Knew Was A Total badass In Real Life! (8:15)​

Werbung:
Back