Benghazi Gate

Obama after the Benghazi attack;

"Anytime a U.S. ambassador and three other Americans who were serving our country get killed, we have to figure out what happened and fix it," Liar - You KNOW what happened and the killers are still running around Libya in the open

"I do take offense with some suggestion that in any way, we haven't tried to make sure that the American people knew as the information was coming in what we believed." Liar - Your offended because not everyone believes what you want them to and they can see through your lies

"If we find out we that there was a big breakdown, and somebody didn't do their job, they'll be held accountable," Liar - No one lost their job, except the whistleblowers who were demoted

“The suggestion that anybody in my team, whether the Secretary of State, our U.N. Ambassador, anybody on my team would play politics or mislead when we've lost four of our own, governor, is offensive”,

Liar, Liar, Pants on fire - that's all you do is play politics and mislead about everything

Werbung:
Obama after the Benghazi attack;

"Anytime a U.S. ambassador and three other Americans who were serving our country get killed, we have to figure out what happened and fix it," Liar - You KNOW what happened and the killers are still running around Libya in the open

"I do take offense with some suggestion that in any way, we haven't tried to make sure that the American people knew as the information was coming in what we believed." Liar - Your offended because not everyone believes what you want them to and they can see through your lies

"If we find out we that there was a big breakdown, and somebody didn't do their job, they'll be held accountable," Liar - No one lost their job, except the whistleblowers who were demoted

“The suggestion that anybody in my team, whether the Secretary of State, our U.N. Ambassador, anybody on my team would play politics or mislead when we've lost four of our own, governor, is offensive”,

Liar, Liar, Pants on fire - that's all you do is play politics and mislead about everything

Yeah...lots of lies by this administration. Nothing new under the sun...but particularly when most of the press corp is working to protect BO and Mrs. BJ Bubba. If we had a truly independent press doing its job of informing the American people of corruption in government, things might be different and the rats running the ship would not think they could lie and get away with it. This is what happens when the state and the press are one.

She sure is a rat....but she has yet to be trapped.
520x345xhillary-trap-lies-caught.jpg.pagespeed.ic.c_I2r8C9iR.webp

Now that the "whisleblowers" have testified in front of Congress this what we know. (Not that we didn't already know it)

*Obama left those Americans to die and told the military to stand down.

*Obama had all references to Islamic Extremist scrubbed from all documents.

*Then Obama knowingly and deliberately fabricated a lie and went out and attempted to sell that lie to the American people.

But, to further put this in to context, Obama lied to protect the jihadist and blamed the cause of the attack on American Freedoms. Specifically the 1st Amendment.

By, Obama blaming this video for the attack and putting an American citizen who had nothing to do with the attack in jail for exercising his 1st Amendment right, who is still in jail, clearly reflects Obama's muslim support for jihad and his disdain for American Freedoms.

This cover up was not to protect the up coming election. He did not have the blame the film maker and put him in jail to "protect" his up coming election. He intentionally chose this lie to attack American Freedoms!

The Benghazi cover up and lie clearly shows that Obama is a muslim marxist who supports jihad!

Now that the "whisleblowers" have testified in front of Congress this what we know. (Not that we didn't already know it)

*Obama left those Americans to die and told the military to stand down.

*Obama had all references to Islamic Extremist scrubbed from all documents.

*Then Obama knowingly and deliberately fabricated a lie and went out and attempted to sell that lie to the American people.

But, to further put this in to context, Obama lied to protect the jihadist and blamed the cause of the attack on American Freedoms. Specifically the 1st Amendment.

By, Obama blaming this video for the attack and putting an American citizen who had nothing to do with the attack in jail for exercising his 1st Amendment right, who is still in jail, clearly reflects Obama's muslim support for jihad and his disdain for American Freedoms.

This cover up was not to protect the up coming election. He did not have the blame the film maker and put him in jail to "protect" his up coming election. He intentionally chose this lie to attack American Freedoms!

The Benghazi cover up and lie clearly shows that Obama is a muslim marxist who supports jihad!

uh, no. the testimony does not prove Obama did all those things. he did spread the lie though.protecting thw election was not the most important thing, it was the only thing. following through on schmuck fim maker was sop.

uh, no. the testimony does not prove Obama did all those things. he did spread the lie though.protecting thw election was not the most important thing, it was the only thing. following through on schmuck fim maker was sop.
That's what they will say .... we all know better and we know there is no holding a marxist dictator responsible!

That's what they will say .... we all know better and we know there is no holding a marxist dictator responsible!

what I'm saying is there is no point in declaring that the testimony proved a thing true when it does not. what good comes of it is that msm is now having to take it seriously.

what I'm saying is there is no point in declaring that the testimony proved a thing true when it does not. what good comes of it is that msm is now having to take it seriously.
What it can possible do is force RINO Boehner to appoint a select committee who will have the power to subpena. Then they will have to testify under oath and those testimonies will count!

Report: Benghazi Whistleblower Is a Democrat…Who Voted for Hillary Clinton & Obama

Gregory Hicks, the Benghazi whistleblower who said he was “demoted” after challenging the Obama administration’s response to the attack, is a registered Democrat who voted for Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, according to the Daily Caller.

Hicks voted for Clinton in the 2008 presidential primary, then for Obama in the 2008 general election and again in 2012 — just weeks after the assault — attorney Victoria Toensing told the Daily Caller.

Ok you liberals,,Remember Nixon's Watergate? When that news broke all 3 major news networks and the New York Times ran wild on that story and not only that Dems were so outraged ! But when Obama and Hillary Clinton commit the Benghazi scandal Those 3 same major news networks who ran wild on Nixon acted like like Sergeant Shultz I see nothing I know nothing.
obama-sgt-schultz.jpg

33cef73f-a69e-4690-8147-c84da20cacce-300x222.jpg

I see nothing , I know nothing

And get this,,, Nobody died when Nixon lied!

Ok you liberals,,Remember Nixon's Watergate? When that news broke all 3 major news networks and the New York Times ran wild on that story and not only that Dems were so outraged ! But when Obama and Hillary Clinton commit the Benghazi scandal Those 3 same major news networks who ran wild on Nixon acted like like Sergeant Shultz I see nothing I know nothing.

Those same three networks still had journalism integrity at that time. Today they are just a propagandist mouth piece for the marxist regime!

And they are feeling the heat .....

There is a reason why Glenn Beck has more than twice the paid members than Pierce Morgan has free viewers

CBS Anchor Scolds: ‘We’re Getting the Big Stories Wrong Over and Over Again’

Top Dem calls for public testimony on Benghazi

WASHINGTON — The top Democrat on the House Oversight panel said Monday that the authors of an independent investigation into the deadly assault in Benghazi, Libya, should answer questions about their work at a congressional hearing, not in a private deposition that the Republicans want.“If our committee is truly interested in improving the security of American diplomatic personnel overseas, members of our committee and the American public should hear first-hand from the individuals who have done the most exhaustive review of these attacks,” Rep. Elijah Cummings of Maryland wrote in a letter to Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., the panel’s chairman.

How boring. Listening to a long disertation and question period about how a report was written? How about letting the people who were survivors of the Benghazi attack speak without threats by this Administration is what they should be interested in hearing.

Israel-related groups also pointed to IRS scrutiny

The same Internal Revenue Service office that singled out Tea Party groups for extra scrutiny also challenged Israel-related organizations, at least one of which filed suit over the agency’s handling of its application for tax-exempt status.

The trouble for the Israel-focused groups seems to have had different origins than that experienced by conservative groups, but at times the effort seems to have been equally ham-handed.

Considering the MSM has labeled by their on definition that TEA Party members are all white and in light of the Obama regime targeting Israel-related groups as well, are we seeing a pattern here?
Racist, Jew hating marxist muslim!

Its stupid American voters to listen to the press and tell them vote for Obama. If Mitt Romney would had won Benghazi Gate wouldnt been discussed by now.

Werbung:
Back