Biden agrees to debate Trump

Werbung:
Trump will lie about how he won the election, he will claim that the economy is terrible, he will claim that immigrants will murder Americans in their beds, and then say more stupid shit about Hunter.

Trump cannot actually debate. He can barely construct a coherent sentence. He thinks debate means to shout over the opponent as loud as he can.

Trump will lie about how he won the election, he will claim that the economy is terrible, he will claim that immigrants will murder Americans in their beds, and then say more stupid shit about Hunter.

Trump cannot actually debate. He can barely construct a coherent sentence. He thinks debate means to shout over the opponent as loud as he can.
I am familiar with racism and hate. It did not matter what black men were like, Southern Democrats hated them with a passion, just like modern Democrats hate Trump and conservatives for no just reason.

I am familiar with racism and hate. It did not matter what black men were like, Southern Democrats hated them with a passion, just like modern Democrats hate Trump and conservatives for no just reason.
Trump has plenty of reasons to hate him
He is a disgusting human

Unlike Southern conservative slave holders who were racists for hating blacks

Trump has plenty of reasons to hate him
He is a disgusting human

Unlike Southern conservative slave holders who were racists for hating blacks
I don't know why you insist racist southern Democrat slave owners were 'conservatives.' In spite of your attempt to unjustly and dishonestly slander modern conservatives, Christians formed the largest group of anti-slavery Americans before the Civil War and thousands of Christians died in the Civil War in opposition to slavery. Christians today oppose racism of all sorts, including black racist hatred of whites and leftist hatred of conservatives.

I don't know why you insist racist southern Democrat slave owners were 'conservatives.' In spite of your attempt to unjustly and dishonestly slander modern conservatives, Christians formed the largest group of anti-slavery Americans before the Civil War and thousands of Christians died in the Civil War in opposition to slavery. Christians today oppose racism of all sorts, including black racist hatred of whites and leftist hatred of conservatives.
They were conservatives hence I call them... conservatives
They wanted to keep the status quo
That makes them... conservatives, political moron

Southern people as a whole were and are conservative
Sorry if the truth hurts
You seem totally ignorant of the thousands of Christians who opposed slavery and even gave their lives in war to free the slaves. It is good thing descendants of those American heroes are not demanding reparations for the loss and suffering they endure in that battle against Americans who supported slavery.

For every Christian that claimed slavery was immoral, there was another who said that Black people were inferior and cursed because of his offending God by seeing Noah naked. God really disliked this, they said, and he turned them black and condemned them to be "hewers of wood and bearers of water". There were hundreds of popular books that claimed that slavery was ordained by God.
Of course, in no part of the New Testament is slavery seen as anything but normal. Paul told slaves to obey their masters.

You seem totally ignorant of the thousands of Christians who opposed slavery and even gave their lives in war to free the slaves. It is good thing descendants of those American heroes are not demanding reparations for the loss and suffering they endure in that battle against Americans who supported slavery.
I said nothing about Christians I was talking about southern politics
You seem totally ignorant... period

Ex slaveholders feared what their liberated slaves might do to them.
There were dozens of novels describing the horrors of what happened in Haiti, St. John's, and the quilombos of Brazil when Black slaves became free, just as zombie fiction is now popular.

The legacy of the Southern Democrats is now the legacy of the Trumplings.

For every Christian that claimed slavery was immoral, there was another who said that Black people were inferior and cursed because of his offending God by seeing Noah naked. God really disliked this, they said, and he turned them black and condemned them to be "hewers of wood and bearers of water". There were hundreds of popular books that claimed that slavery was ordained by God.
Of course, in no part of the New Testament is slavery seen as anything but normal. Paul told slaves to obey their masters.
I am OK with condemning Christians who were wicked but not OK with condemning Christians who were not wicked.

I said nothing about Christians I was talking about southern politics
You seem totally ignorant... period
Modern Democrats and Republicans claim to be Christian just like partisans in the past claimed to be Christian, but I share the Christian views of those old Christians who were willing to fight and die to end slavery, whether modern blacks and Democrats acknowledge and appreciate their sacrifice or not.

Werbung:
Ex slaveholders feared what their liberated slaves might do to them.
There were dozens of novels describing the horrors of what happened in Haiti, St. John's, and the quilombos of Brazil when Black slaves became free, just as zombie fiction is now popular.

The legacy of the Southern Democrats is now the legacy of the Trumplings.
Leftist looters and liars dishonestly attempt to blame their sins on others, but that is expected from leftist looters and liars.

Back