Biden agrees to debate Trump

the annoying thing

This should be good but I still wonder if he will . Joes not exactly the most honest person in the room no matter where he goes or whose in the room.
Either Joe will be hopped up on Adderall or he will flop and look like a mental midget.

Werbung:
Trump is the junkie. He is the one always sniffling like a hog hunting truffles. His idea of a debate is to shout over the opponent and prevent anyone from hearing anything. Like Ramaswami, remember what fun he was?

This should be good but I still wonder if he will . Joes not exactly the most honest person in the room no matter where he goes or whose in the room.
Either Joe will be hopped up on Adderall or he will flop and look like a mental midget.
Unlike Trump who debated often in the primaries... oh wait lol

Lol Trump makes a fool of himself constantly
Yes Trump's story about his uncle being eaten by cannibals and graduation in the top of his class and being arrested in South Africa and the Senate floor and while protesting civil rights and he ng a truck driver and pinning medals to n his grandfather but sadly he was dead at the time. Yes Trump make a fight of himself doing it lol

Yes Trump's story about his uncle being eaten by cannibals and graduation in the top of his class and being arrested in South Africa and the Senate floor and while protesting civil rights and he ng a truck driver and pinning medals to n his grandfather but sadly he was dead at the time. Yes Trump make a fight of himself doing it lol
No Trump lies constantly about different things that are obvious lies, making a fool of himself
You are just too stupid to figure out Trump has nothing to do with what Biden says

No Trump lies constantly about different things that are obvious lies, making a fool of himself
You are just too stupid to figure out Trump has nothing to do with what Biden says
Nope I do not support trump but I serious think joe is a idiot and so are they people who vote for him after hearing this
story about his uncle being eaten by cannibals and graduation in the top of his class and being arrested in South Africa and the Senate floor and while protesting civil rights and he ng a truck driver and pinning medals to n his grandfather but sadly he was dead at the time. his sion died in Iraq and lets not forget he wa raised in a Irish Jewish black polish hood lol
Yea Joe is doing great in the polls also. Hès loosing to a man who has been indited on 92 various counts and is still loosing .

Nope I do not support trump but I serious think joe is a idiot and so are they people who vote for him after hearing this
story about his uncle being eaten by cannibals and graduation in the top of his class and being arrested in South Africa and the Senate floor and while protesting civil rights and he ng a truck driver and pinning medals to n his grandfather but sadly he was dead at the time. his sion died in Iraq and lets not forget he wa raised in a Irish Jewish black polish hood lol
Yea Joe is doing great in the polls also. Hès loosing to a man who has been indited on 92 various counts and is still loosing .
polls are within the margin of error
You have to be an idiot to vote for Trump and his anti American lies

I don't believe a word of it. Biden may be stupid but the liar is not so stupid he thinks he would be able to impress his deluded followers by debating Trump.

Remember how Trump "debates"? All he does is yell over the other person and repeat lie after lie. Like the useless Ramaswami.
The only way to have a real debate is to cut off the mike when the other speaker is talking.

Werbung:
Back