Biden and coconspirators create a fake crisis to hide lying democrat narratives

Werbung:
Democrats committed widespread voter fraud which is a real threat to America. Voicing opposition to voter fraud is not a threat to freedom.
Honestly, either youre wearing your heart on your sleeve or a chip on your shoulder but either wY you have a lack of cerebral ballast.
Your youthful ignorance is breathtaking.

Like every other brain dead low iq republican, you cannot produce one Instance where deliberate fraud
was committed enough to swing an election. Trump lost 60 suits in courts should prove that.

Again, i respectful ask you to research before you belch rubbish to me. You are wrong and from what I'm seeing, its inherited and is a pandemic amongst republicans.

I agree on that they have been making up stuff about trump before he was president
Democrats love blm
Nobody you know? Really?
What a revelation. I never suggested you did. I'm saying they showed their allegiance and supported Trump. Dont be so stupid as to deny that either. Go away and research it or I'll feast on you again.

what's wrong with blm? be specific, not stupid.

of course, whether "democrats love blm" is yet another claim you'll have to prove
Apart from hating cops and advocating for their murder, hating whites and advocating for them to be openly disrespected for alleged racism, advocating for the removal of harmless monuments, demanding name changes on everything from sports teams to government buildings, advocating for Marxist changes to policies regarding free enterprise, capitalism, and wealth accumulation, and stealing charity money from their members to spend on personal pleasure, there are probably only a few other major problems with what the leaders of BLM and the movement are doing.

Like every other brain dead low iq republican, you cannot produce one Instance where deliberate fraud
was committed enough to swing an election. Trump lost 60 suits in courts should prove that.
Don't be ridiculous. One false ballot cannot change the outcome of a presidential election, but hundreds, thousands, or millions of fraudulent ballots can. JFK barely won the 1960 election but there were allegations of voter fraud that were never seriously investigated, thus giving the win to JFK by massive indifference to the possibility of fraud. Indifference to the possibility of fraud may be the number one reason so many courts refused to get involved in any investigations.

Kennedy defeated Nixon when votes were finally counted in the Electoral College, by a margin of 303 to 219. But in the popular vote, Kennedy won by just 112,000 votes out of 68 million cast, or a margin on 0.2 percent.

So arguments persist to this day about vote-counting in two states, specifically Illinois (where Kennedy won by 9,000 votes) and Texas (where Kennedy won by 46,000 votes). If Nixon had won those two states, he would have defeated Kennedy by two votes in the Electoral College.

That fact wasn’t lost on Nixon’s supporters, who urged the candidate to contest the results. At the time, Kennedy was also leading in the critical state of California, which was Nixon’s home state. But a count of absentee ballots gave Nixon the state several weeks later, after he conceded it to Kennedy.

In Illinois, there were rampant rumors that Chicago’s Mayor Richard Daley used his political machine to stuff the ballot box in Cook County. Democrats charged the GOP with similar tactics in southern Illinois. Down in Texas, there were similar claims about the influence of Kennedy’s running mate, Lyndon B. Johnson, over that state’s election.

On Wednesday afternoon, November 9, 1960, Nixon officially conceded the election to Kennedy. He told his friend, journalist Earl Mazo, that “our country cannot afford the agony of a constitutional crisis.” (Mazo had written a series of articles about voter fraud after the 1960 election, which he stopped at Nixon’s request.)

In later years, Nixon also claimed in an autobiography that widespread fraud happened in Illinois and Texas during the 1960 election.

And still no evidence of that other than your twisted atrophied brain fart.
Keep going son. Your making it easier every day.
Thousands of images from Jan 6 have not yet been released and some disturbing images that were earlier released have apparently since been removed from public access. Here is a clip from a video I viewed after Jan 6 showing a violent mob of black-clad rioters breaking into the Capitol building and destroying furniture with no police around. If you have not seen the video then I suggest the video is being suppressed by the propagandist leftist democrat government and media, and that is criminal.

1663752636625.png

Werbung:
Thousands of images from Jan 6 have not yet been released and some disturbing images that were earlier released have apparently since been removed from public access. Here is a clip from a video I viewed after Jan 6 showing a violent mob of black-clad rioters breaking into the Capitol building and destroying furniture with no police around. If you have not seen the video then I suggest the video is being suppressed by the propagandist leftist democrat government and media, and that is criminal.

View attachment 1760

9 months in and not a shred of evidence of democratic leftist involvement. amazing, isn't it?

hahahahah

all you have is shadowy videos of ..something. Like the video of the ballot boxes in georgia that proved..nothing. but you nimrods see what you want to see

Back