Biden and coconspirators create a fake crisis to hide lying democrat narratives

Don't be ridiculous. One false ballot cannot change the outcome of a presidential election, but hundreds, thousands, or millions of fraudulent ballots can. JFK barely won the 1960 election but there were allegations of voter fraud that were never seriously investigated, thus giving the win to JFK by massive indifference to the possibility of fraud. Indifference to the possibility of fraud may be the number one reason so many courts refused to get involved in any investigations.

Kennedy defeated Nixon when votes were finally counted in the Electoral College, by a margin of 303 to 219. But in the popular vote, Kennedy won by just 112,000 votes out of 68 million cast, or a margin on 0.2 percent.

So arguments persist to this day about vote-counting in two states, specifically Illinois (where Kennedy won by 9,000 votes) and Texas (where Kennedy won by 46,000 votes). If Nixon had won those two states, he would have defeated Kennedy by two votes in the Electoral College.

That fact wasn’t lost on Nixon’s supporters, who urged the candidate to contest the results. At the time, Kennedy was also leading in the critical state of California, which was Nixon’s home state. But a count of absentee ballots gave Nixon the state several weeks later, after he conceded it to Kennedy.

In Illinois, there were rampant rumors that Chicago’s Mayor Richard Daley used his political machine to stuff the ballot box in Cook County. Democrats charged the GOP with similar tactics in southern Illinois. Down in Texas, there were similar claims about the influence of Kennedy’s running mate, Lyndon B. Johnson, over that state’s election.

On Wednesday afternoon, November 9, 1960, Nixon officially conceded the election to Kennedy. He told his friend, journalist Earl Mazo, that “our country cannot afford the agony of a constitutional crisis.” (Mazo had written a series of articles about voter fraud after the 1960 election, which he stopped at Nixon’s request.)

In later years, Nixon also claimed in an autobiography that widespread fraud happened in Illinois and Texas during the 1960 election.

or...the evidence was not there. you're suggesting every single court, including ones run by trump-appointed judges were "indifferent" to him losing?
hahahah
hahahah

that's so stupid.

Werbung:
Thousands of images from Jan 6 have not yet been released and some disturbing images that were earlier released have apparently since been removed from public access. Here is a clip from a video I viewed after Jan 6 showing a violent mob of black-clad rioters breaking into the Capitol building and destroying furniture with no police around. If you have not seen the video then I suggest the video is being suppressed by the propagandist leftist democrat government and media, and that is criminal.

View attachment 1760
My point is, again, they are your assumptions with no evidence to support it.
Why would the democrats suppress a video that would damage Trump?

You simply don't get it. You are so paranoid with hate your fabricating ridiculous scenarios to suit a twisted ignorant cause. You can't accept it was a republican orchestrated attempt to over throw democracy and install a dictator.

Dress it up how you like but you won't change a thing. You are wrong so suck eggs.

My point is, again, they are your assumptions with no evidence to support it.
Why would the democrats suppress a video that would damage Trump?

You simply don't get it. You are so paranoid with hate your fabricating ridiculous scenarios to suit a twisted ignorant cause. You can't accept it was a republican orchestrated attempt to over throw democracy and install a dictator.

Dress it up how you like but you won't change a thing. You are wrong so suck eggs.Look at the picture. There is no need to try to claim the black-clad rioters are Trump supporters.

A new Jan. 6 video has surfaced from Bobby Powell, who hosts the “The Truth Is Viral” podcast, that appears to show black-clad rioters breaking out windows and defacing the Capitol after DC police were ordered to leave.
During an interview with OANN, Powell suggested that the two men in black who busted out windows and reportedly attempted to push protesters inside may have been FBI informants.
He witnessed the incident as he was on the east side of the building on Jan. 6 and commented on what he saw that day.

“Two men I saw attacking the building, breaking windows, and even pushing people inside have not been arrested. And they are not on the list of suspects being sought by the FBI,” he opined. “I provided the FBI with 29 minutes of high definition footage, 1080p, more than five months ago. Neither one of these men has been arrested.”

“They are not in any of the 400+ indictments, I’ve checked them all,” Powell added. “There’s not one frame of video, not one still photograph on either of these men on the FBI’s webpage that ask people to give them tips on who the rioters were. The FBI’s YouTube channel or their Facebook page. They’re putting up all kinds of fuzzy pictures, but they’re not putting up the HDI images that I sent them.”
Powell along with other protesters stood guard in front of the smashed windows and prevented people from going inside the Capitol. The police then opened the doors of the building and protesters surged in. There is also footage of individuals pushing protesters into the building.

It is unclear why the DC police were ordered to leave, as Powell stated, but they can be seen in the video suddenly departing the scene. After one of the instigators finished breaking out the window following the departure of the police, a protester appeared to confront them. The black-clad man with a mask over his face shoved the man and eventually pushed him away. Powell claims that the red-haired protester that seemed to stand up to the rioter, had also been wearing black clothing and a face mask before that incident played out.
Powell continued in the interview: “Now I spoke with agents from the FBI, the JTTF, the Secret Service, and NCIS on Jan. 15, provided them each with a copy of the footage I recorded and a narrative of what I saw. To this day, nobody has called me to ask me for an interview. I told them that I would be happy to come in and tell them everything that I know. But the FBI does not want to talk to me. They may after this. Up to this point, they haven’t said a doggone word. They won’t even return my phone calls or emails.”
He added, “Dan, I’ve been a journalist for 36 years. When you address a government official in an official communique, they respond. They might respond with a ‘no comment’ but they respond. The FBI has not said a single word to this. I want to know who gave the order to that squad of eight Capitol Hill police officers to leave that window undefended leaving me to defend it by myself.”
Fox News host Tucker Carlson reported last week that a number of “unindicted co-conspirators” in court documents were in reality FBI operatives who were allegedly involved in the rioting that day. According to Carlson, the FBI has a long history of infiltrating groups and he also asserted that there were a number of individuals in the crowd “who had been in previous contact with the FBI about what was going to happen that day.”
“The government is hiding more than 14,000 hours of video surveillance tape which shows exactly what did happen at the Capitol that day. Why are they hiding that?” Carlson asked.
“Why aren’t news organizations demanding to see it? You’d hate to think NBC News, for example, or Vox, or The Atlantic, or The Washington Post or Daily Beast, The New York Times, or any of them are in fact working to protect the regime at the expense of the public,” he noted. “But unfortunately, we are starting to conclude that. Please prove us wrong.”
Many find the video footage damning or at the very least suspicious:

I’ve seen other vid of people dressed similarly on that day that had those gloves. One punched a thick shatter resistant window so hard it broke.
I suspect there something weighted in those gloves. These guys are acting invincible. DEFINITELY paid provocateurs.
— August Farmer (@stinsoninc) June 23, 2021

Again, it was suggested, possibly so, alleged. Dont insult my intelligence again you moron.

The point is the whole crowd were republicans. No democrats, no fbi or cia operatives, nothing.
You are defending the defenceless.

Cut and pasting some other ratbags view isn't proof. It only proves there is now two ratbags who believe rubbish.

Again, it was suggested, possibly so, alleged. Dont insult my intelligence again you moron.

The point is the whole crowd were republicans. No democrats, no fbi or cia operatives, nothing.
You are defending the defenceless.

Cut and pasting some other ratbags view isn't proof. It only proves there is now two ratbags who believe rubbish.
I suspect you may not have seen the full video like I have because leftists keep suppressing evidence that contradicts their lying narratives, insuring that leftists will not see the evidence because they have been taught not to look at any evidence that does not first get approved by leftist media manipulators and managers.

I suspect you may not have seen the full video like I have

I suggest you have some paranoia issues.
because leftists keep suppressing evidence that contradicts their lying narratives,
You gave no evidence of that either.
insuring that leftists will not see the evidence because they have been taught not to look at any evidence
Really. Who teaches them that?
The schools? Its not as bad as teaching them there's a god when we know there's not.
that does not first get approved by leftist media manipulators and managers.

Here we go again. Its another conspiracy to keep republicans at bay. Chinese spies infiltrate the wh to ensure propaganda is correct.
Then the rank and file become indictro ayed at special schools to spread the evil word. I heard they don't believe in God either.

You are as predictable as night follows day. Typical low iq republican

I suspect you may not have seen the full video like I have because leftists keep suppressing evidence that contradicts their lying narratives, insuring that leftists will not see the evidence because they have been taught not to look at any evidence that does not first get approved by leftist media manipulators and managers.

ah, the "suppressed evidence" that random strangers have already in hand. lol.

how can it be "suppressed" if you've seen it? duh

ah, the "suppressed evidence" that random strangers have already in hand. lol.

how can it be "suppressed" if you've seen it? duh
Leftists in America and around the world control media and manage information as totally as they can. Millions of Americans have clearly seen evidence that millions of democrats have not seen and therefore refuse to believe.

Leftists in America and around the world control media and manage information as totally as they can. Millions of Americans have clearly seen evidence that millions of democrats have not seen and therefore refuse to believe.

so millions of people have seen "suppressed" evidence?

"suppressed" doesn't mean what you think it does :)

so millions of people have seen "suppressed" evidence?

"suppressed" doesn't mean what you think it does :)
The fact remains that millions of people are uncovering facts that biased news outlets don't report, tend to make light of, but do not disprove.

Really. How do you have access to it and democrats can't.
What a ridiculous statement.
Your stupidity and paranoia is increasing daily.
Do you ever proof read what you write?

The fact remains that millions of people are uncovering facts that biased news outlets don't report, tend to make light of, but do not disprove.
Millions of people????
Are you mentally ill?
I'll bet you can't name 100 but know of millions. Do you expect people to believe that?

I suspect you may not have seen the full video like I have because leftists keep suppressing evidence that contradicts their lying narratives,
Am I to assume for me to see it i must prove I'm a republican? Is that how you got to see it?
insuring that leftists will not see the evidence because they have been taught not to look at any evidence

When do they hold these classes teaching them not to look? Who teaches them this rubbish? Be specific with your answer because it has a big bearing in usa politics.
that does not first get approved by leftist media manipulators and managers.

Well how do they get it to approve of it first because they're not republicans. Do you ever read the rubbish you write?

Youre so frustrated to get a quick rebuttal you blurt lies and shit like a kid with diarrhoea.

You have no proof of evidence about anything you've said. Nothing. Try again.

Werbung:
Really. How do you have access to it and democrats can't.
What a ridiculous statement.
Your stupidity and paranoia is increasing daily.
Do you ever proof read what you write?
Democrats cannot see facts posted on sites democrats are taught to mock and not read.

Back