Biden and coconspirators create a fake crisis to hide lying democrat narratives

i'm looking for a credible independent experts who agrees there were MASSIVE election fraud.

of course there were isolated examples. duh.

"hundreds" isn't what you morons are claiming. duh
There was no massive voter fraud committed by just one or two crooks. The massive voter fraud was committed by thousands of crooks and just because you have not seen every case listed here does not mean those cases do not exist or that each individual case had no bearing on the election.

Werbung:
There was no massive voter fraud committed by just one or two crooks. The massive voter fraud was committed by thousands of crooks and just because you have not seen every case listed here does not mean those cases do not exist or that each individual case had no bearing on the election.

"thousands of crooks" and not one caught? lol.

i haven't seen ANY cases listed here other than onsy-twosy type fraud, which doesn't add up to MASSIVE fraud.

you talk about "600,000 votes in pa!" and can't even list one example of a single fraudulant biden vote in pa. lol

You will not see the hundreds or thousands of cases of clear voter fraud listed one by one here.

i haven't seen any that is more than a vote or two, which happens EVERY election, moron.
some of whom were votes for trump :)

you've totally failed to show how there was MASSIVE fraud.

You offer the report of a blogger who claims Liberty Council is lying? That should not surprise anyone, considering how much leftist enemies of God and America hate Christians and Christian influence in politics. Here is what Wikipedia records about Liberty Council:

Positions and responses[edit]
In 1990, Liberty Counsel supported a change in public library rules which had excluded religious and political events from library meeting rooms until the ACLU met with a library official.[11]

In 1998, Liberty Counsel was part of a coalition of organizations that backed a state-level "Religious Freedom Restoration Act" in Florida; others supporting the bill were the ACLU, Florida Family Counsel, Aleph Institute and Justice Fellowship.[12]

In 2009, a Liberty Counsel attorney from its Tennessee office worked with city commissioners to draft an ordinance limiting the permitted locations for adult bookstores and similar establishments.[13]

In 2011, the organization expressed that defining "personhood" as beginning at conception was a path to barring abortion.[14]

Liberty Counsel opposed the repeal of the U.S. military's former policy "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" that banned personnel from openly identifying as gay, lesbian, or bisexual.[15] The group opposes the addition of sexual orientation, gender identity, or similar provisions to hate crimes legislation,[16] including the anti-lynching bill passed unanimously by the Senate in 2018.[17] The group issued a statement, saying that an "anti-lynching bill should apply to everyone".[18] It also opposes same-sex marriage and same-sex civil unions.[19]

Liberty Counsel has been listed as an anti-gay group by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).[20] In 2015, SPLC listed the group as a hate group, in part because Liberty Counsel opposes LGBT participation in scouting and because Liberty Counsel's leadership implicitly compared gay men to pedophiles.[21][22] Liberty Counsel has challenged that SPLC's designation[23] and the Associated Press's reporting thereof.[24] Fox News referred to that designation as a "smear".[25]

In 2017, Liberty Counsel sued GuideStar USA, Inc., an information service specializing in U.S. nonprofit ratings, for flagging Liberty Counsel as having been labeled a hate group by the SPLC. In 2018, a Virginia federal judge dismissed Liberty Counsel's suit, ruling that GuideStar's "expressive right to comment on social issues" was protected by the First Amendment. The SPLC was not named in the lawsuit.[26] The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit rejected Liberty Counsel's appeal.[27] GuideStar removed the SPLC annotations from the entries for Liberty Counsel and 45 other organizations shortly after adding them, citing "harassment and threats directed at our staff and leadership" and "our commitment to objectivity and our concerns for our staff's wellbeing."[28]

In 2020, Liberty Counsel launched "ReOpen Church Sunday" to encourage Christian leaders in the United States to hold in-person services on the first weekend of May. On-site religious services had stopped in some locations due to the coronavirus pandemic.[29]

lying? no just wrong. duh. no doubt they believed they were telling the truth. But trump morons are known for being stupid :)

if he was right, why wasn't it on fox news day and night?
because he wasn't. duh

again, why didn't fox news run these "credible" (hahahahha) reports day and night?
because they aren't credible. Trump morons see what they want to see, not what is true.

"thousands of crooks" and not one caught? lol.

i haven't seen ANY cases listed here other than onsy-twosy type fraud, which doesn't add up to MASSIVE fraud.

you talk about "600,000 votes in pa!" and can't even list one example of a single fraudulant biden vote in pa. lol
How can democrats prove the questionable ballots are legitimate or how can skeptics prove the questionable ballots are illegitimate if election officials refuse to allow universally accepted investigators to thoroughly examine the ballots and issue an acceptable ruling?

i haven't seen any that is more than a vote or two, which happens EVERY election, moron.
some of whom were votes for trump :)

you've totally failed to show how there was MASSIVE fraud.
It is not my job to prove the thousands of questionable ballots are illegitimate any more than it is up to everyday Americans to prove the questionable ballots are legitimate.

lying? no just wrong. duh. no doubt they believed they were telling the truth. But trump morons are known for being stupid :)

if he was right, why wasn't it on fox news day and night?
because he wasn't. duh
If a credible source is not highlighted on Fox News are we to believe the facts reported are false?

again, why didn't fox news run these "credible" (hahahahha) reports day and night?
because they aren't credible. Trump morons see what they want to see, not what is true.
I see no evidence proving the reports are not credible because they were not posted by Fox News.

I see no evidence proving the reports are not credible because they were not posted by Fox News.

why weren't they posted on fox news? wouldn't fox news DESPERATELY want to run things if they were credible? duh.

logic isn't your strong suit :)

If a credible source is not highlighted on Fox News are we to believe the facts reported are false?

if there was something credible about dems having stolen trump's election, yes, fox would run with it 24x7. duh.

the fact that FOX doesn't think they are credible shows it isn't. :)

How can democrats prove the questionable ballots are legitimate or how can skeptics prove the questionable ballots are illegitimate if election officials refuse to allow universally accepted investigators to thoroughly examine the ballots and issue an acceptable ruling?

there is an election process which includes controls and audits after which the elections are certified.

we had extra investigations in arizona and michigan, for example, and they found..nothing. lol.

how many investigations do you need?

It is not my job to prove the thousands of questionable ballots are illegitimate any more than it is up to everyday Americans to prove the questionable ballots are legitimate.

actually it IS your job to prove there was fraud if you want to claim that. duh.

states have certifeid the elections. courts have thrown out cases alleging otherwise.

if you want to make a claim they are ALL WRONG, you need to prove it :)

Werbung:
why weren't they posted on fox news? wouldn't fox news DESPERATELY want to run things if they were credible? duh.

logic isn't your strong suit :)
I cannot tell you what reasons executives at Fox News have for running some stories and not others but I can tell you that just because Fox News does not report a fact does not make that fact a lie.

Back