Biden department of energy moron freak arrested

Werbung:
so you deny posting over and over about gays/trannies/enemas/hunter/etc?
lol.

your posts prove otherwise.
No I dont deny it because democrats are protecting them and promoting them and I have a issue with it while you protect them and encourage them while I am against it.
Now that doesn't apply to enemas you just need one really bad your so full of it.

No I dont deny it because democrats are protecting them and promoting them and I have a issue with it while you protect them and encourage them while I am against it.
Now that doesn't apply to enemas you just need one really bad your so full of it.

lol, you really obsess about men and enemas. weird. but "whatever" :)

lol, you really obsess about men and enemas. weird. but "whatever" :)
Not at all. Its just your so full of shat it might help you and lower the level of shat between your ears .im guess 2 or 3 2 gallon enemas a day with a wand as big as a tea cup should het a good seal to keep it from all leaking out.you might want to be taking a dose of colon blow every meal to help out just dont eat more then 5 times a day

Not at all. Its just your so full of shat it might help you and lower the level of shat between your ears .im guess 2 or 3 2 gallon enemas a day with a wand as big as a tea cup should het a good seal to keep it from all leaking out.you might want to be taking a dose of colon blow every meal to help out just dont eat more then 5 times a day

you've certainly fantasied about giving me an enema a lot, look at how detailed your post is. lol

you've certainly fantasied about giving me an enema a lot, look at how detailed your post is. lol
There you go lying again I never said I would give you one now dod i . you give them to yourself . but in your case I would be surprised at all if you have other men give them to you. That was a subconscious slip on your behalf.

Now back to the subject at hand biden hiring non qualified freaks to govern our nation .

who specifically are you talking about? the person in your first post doesn't "govern our nation" lol
"deputy assistant secretary of spent fuel and waste disposition"
OH NO. not the deputy assistant secretary of spent fuel and waste disposition!!! that's one of the top people in our government...

hahahahahahha

who specifically are you talking about? the person in your first post doesn't "govern our nation" lol
"deputy assistant secretary of spent fuel and waste disposition"
OH NO. not the deputy assistant secretary of spent fuel and waste disposition!!! that's one of the top people in our government...

hahahahahahha
LOL shes a freak and Lying Biden the perverts best friends pick . Its also a thief and your trying to protect it as you always do.

Werbung:
Back