Biden has suspended shipments of some weapons to Israel.

Werbung:
You are a moron
Congratulations you have just earned your kindergarten diploma

7ffb97430759345032618f0d7e474f1d.jpg

How many Muslim terrorist nations are withholding weapons from Netanyahu's murder machine?
ZERO.
Bloodthirsty idiots defend the mass murdering Palestinian Arab Muslims while condemning Israel for sending in their army to put the murderers down. That is because they are idiots.

he's doing exactly what jesus would do.

are you saying jesus is a terrorist muslim? lol
Jesus never supported degenerate sinners who murdered innocent people the way the worshippers of the false Muslim god do and teach their kids to do.

You seem very interested in reach arounds lol
Naa just something I can see you and a couple others doing in celebration.
Bloodthirsty idiots defend the mass murdering Palestinian Arab Muslims while condemning Israel for sending in their army to put the murderers down. That is because they are idiots.
Why none I know of except maybe the Saudis and Jordan maybe some of the really small ones

Jesus never supported degenerate sinners who murdered innocent people the way the worshippers of the false Muslim god do and teach their kids to do.

so jesus would ship tons of bombs to isreal to blow up innocent people? i'm doubting that.

Naa just something I can see you and a couple others doing in celebration.
Why none I know of except maybe the Saudis and Jordan maybe some of the really small ones

its something you must fantasize about because you can't 'see" anyone here doing it. lol.
hey, its america, you are free to have gay fantasizes, or gay sex, all you want with consenting adults!

Werbung:
lol your the one who claims all the men here are obsessed with you something wrong with some one who thinks that ,
show me where I said all the men are obsessed with anything.
but YOU were the specific man who posted about reach arounds hahahahahahahha

Back