Biden is found guilty of mishandling classified documents but he will not be charged because he is a Democrat

Wasn't it Trump that visited Jacksonville (I think) and told the crowd there were good people on both sides. One side was the KKK. He later apologised but still accepted there financial support. They threw their support behind Trump on j6.

USA is fucked when these type of ratbag hate filled pos get compliments from a POTUS. It's a disgrace.
Democrats are the divisive race baiters dividing the country along racist lines for political and financial purposes.

Werbung:
Democrats are the divisive race baiters dividing the country along racist lines for political and financial purposes.
Boris can not handle the truth. I've said Biden was guilty of Miss handling documents in the very first and he was in denial along with the rest of them they claim it was different when it's not intentionally kept documents to try to prove he was right and Obama was wrong.
He knew he had them .He just got away with a crime because they feel he's not capable of standing trial because he is mentally unfit to yet he is president.

Wasn't it Trump that visited Jacksonville (I think) and told the crowd there were good people on both sides. One side was the KKK. He later apologised but still accepted there financial support. They threw their support behind Trump on j6.

USA is fucked when these type of ratbag hate filled pos get compliments from a POTUS. It's a disgrace.

It was Charlotteville VA genius. And the media totally misrepresented what he said. He clearly stated he did not mean the extremists.

We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred bigotry and violence.

So it was all a lie and you tards keep lying.

Yes he's guilty of mishandling classified documents . I have said this all along.
Liberals here deny it but that's to bad .
Now if he's not mentally capable of standing trial then is he fit to hold office.
He's the best the liberals can come up with lol. What a joke. And what's even funnier is some will vote for him anyway. Pure stupidy.

No he won't be charged due to lack of intent
Unlike Trump
But like pence
Sorry MORON but special counsel found just that he had files about Afghanistan he said he kept so he could prove Berry O Bunghole was wrong. He was well aware he had then and he had files about the Ukraine also that were from Hunters business days.
He's done for now.

Sorry MORON but special counsel found just that he had files about Afghanistan he said he kept so he could prove Berry O Bunghole was wrong. He was well aware he had then and he had files about the Ukraine also that were from Hunters business days.
He's done for now.
Prove the intent
I will wait

No he won't be charged due to lack of intent
Unlike Trump
But like pence
Dummies believe Democrat liars when they claim Democrats should not be charged with breaking federal laws because they supposedly did not have evil intent. Like: "Please don't send me to jail for orchestrating the biggest voting fraud scam in the country because my motives were pure," to which some dummass Democrat official will respond. "Thy sins are forgiven thee, my child, go in peace."

1707641105949.png

Werbung:
Dummies believe Democrat liars when they claim Democrats should not be charged with breaking federal laws because they supposedly did not have evil intent. Like: "Please don't send me to jail for orchestrating the biggest voting fraud scam in the country because my motives were pure," to which some dummass Democrat official will respond. "Thy sins are forgiven thee, my child, go in peace."

View attachment 11066
All that would be true if you had evidence.

Back