Biden is found guilty of mishandling classified documents but he will not be charged because he is a Democrat

Werbung:
Yes he's guilty of mishandling classified documents . I have said this all along.
Liberals here deny it but that's to bad .
Now if he's not mentally capable of standing trial then is he fit to hold office.
He's the best the liberals can come up with lol. What a joke. And what's even funnier is some will vote for him anyway. Pure stupidy.

You see those videos? A bunch of classified documents in torn cardboard boxes in a garage. I hope they use that in commercials along with Biden saying the documents belong to him.

These people have no respect for the average American and need to pay politically for this.

You see those videos? A bunch of classified documents in torn cardboard boxes in a garage. I hope they use that in commercials along with Biden saying the documents belong to him.

These people have no respect for the average American and need to pay politically for this.
1707676752455.png

What are you trying to say, that if you avoid looking for evidence then no evidence exists?
No. I'm saying you looked for evidence that would stand in court, publically proclaimed it was evidence enough and never presented to the police etc. Imo. You had nothing in the beginning and still don't. Just your ignorant hate filled mouth belching anti Democrat lava.

No. I'm saying you looked for evidence that would stand in court, publically proclaimed it was evidence enough and never presented to the police etc. Imo. You had nothing in the beginning and still don't. Just your ignorant hate filled mouth belching anti Democrat lava.
lol Boris Joe is guilty by his own admission you lug nut hes the one who said he kept the files to prove Barry O bung hole wrong

Think about it. Democrats demonize judges like Clarence Thomas who do not support the Democrat party with its ideology. That proves Democrats do trust judges to rule in their favor on issues, proving those judges are biased. There is not a biased judge in the country who will take a just stand on clear evidence of 2020 Democrat voter fraud.

Think about it. Democrats demonize judges like Clarence Thomas who do not support the Democrat party with its ideology. That proves Democrats do trust judges to rule in their favor on issues, proving those judges are biased. There is not a biased judge in the country who will take a just stand on clear evidence of 2020 Democrat voter fraud.
Thomas by his own admission and pictures to prove it took generous trips on massive donors boats etc. He was compromised from that day. Democrats didn't have to demonise him or his silly big wife. They did it themselves.

Clear evidence was shown and 60 judges refused it as not evidence. Remember that? Of course not. You can't remember what happened yesterday.

Thomas by his own admission and pictures to prove it took generous trips on massive donors boats etc. He was compromised from that day. Democrats didn't have to demonise him or his silly big wife. They did it themselves.

Clear evidence was shown and 60 judges refused it as not evidence. Remember that? Of course not. You can't remember what happened yesterday.
Lefties use any excuse or even fabricate false allegations to slander judges not bent in their direction.

You post a showcase so let me post one:

Any idea what they died from? Abortion don't kill women. Something else does.

It doesn't matter. Religious women have abortions at the same rate they always did, legal or not. But you'd disagree with that.

You talk about a Biden fascist govt yet you willfully urged that women should not have control of their bodies because you think god said so. Bullshyt. It's typical godbotherer shit.

Any idea what they died from? Abortion don't kill women. Something else does.

It doesn't matter. Religious women have abortions at the same rate they always did, legal or not. But you'd disagree with that.

You talk about a Biden fascist govt yet you willfully urged that women should not have control of their bodies because you think god said so. Bullshyt. It's typical godbotherer shit.
I have heard of women bleeding to death from abortions .

Werbung:
I have heard of women bleeding to death from abortions .
According to some leftist media outlets, women do die from abortions.

By Madison CzopekOctober 13, 2021

Deaths from abortions still happen, but they declined sharply after Roe v. Wade​

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT​

Back