Biden lies so much he even lies about his sons death

In addition to over 1,000 carcinogens in burn pit smoke, exposure to the particulate matter found in the fumes has been linked to cancer and other health problems such as: Aggravated asthma. Difficulty breathing. Early death in those with heart or lung disease.27 Oct 2022

You are so stupid

Werbung:

Presumptive cancers related to burn pit exposure​

We’ve expanded the list of presumptive cancers for eligible Gulf War and post-9/11 Veterans. A presumptive condition means we assume (or “presume”) that your service caused your condition.

Brain, head, neck, and nervous system cancers​

We consider these types of cancers presumptive:

• Brain and brain stem cancers (including glioblastoma and other brain cancers)
  • Head cancers of any type (including cancers of the scalp, face, mouth, aural areas, lips, and hard or soft palate)

You are so stupid
And hateful

In addition to over 1,000 carcinogens in burn pit smoke, exposure to the particulate matter found in the fumes has been linked to cancer and other health problems such as: Aggravated asthma. Difficulty breathing. Early death in those with heart or lung disease.27 Oct 2022

You are so stupid
No proof that killed him your so stupid

Of course you can't know for sure what caused a specific cancer moron duh
But evidence shows a link between burn pits and brain cancers
Biden believes it was the cause and its not an unreasoble belief given the evidence and and no one can prove it wasn't so no it wasn't a lie moron

God you are beyond stupid lol

blow hole joe lies about how his one son died how he was a professor a truck driver his grades his graduation corn puff being in jail n south Africa arrested n the senate floor and in marches coming from a coal mining family his wife's death and hes either from a polish Irish or Jewish or Puerto African hood .And your not black if you dont vote for him .I could go on and on

Tell me ricky retardo what dis he mean when he told those lies ? tell us your excuses for them .

blow hole joe lies about how his one son died how he was a professor a truck driver his grades his graduation corn puff being in jail n south Africa arrested n the senate floor and in marches coming from a coal mining family his wife's death and hes either from a polish Irish or Jewish or Puerto African hood .And your not black if you dont vote for him .I could go on and on

Tell me ricky retardo what dis he mean when he told those lies ? tell us your excuses for them .
He didn't lie about how beau died moron. Lol
Burn pits produce carcinogens
He died of cancer
Joe believes the cancer came from the burn pits
It's a valid opinion unless you can prove the cancer came from another source.
Oh you can't?
Lol God you are stupid

Last edited:
I think that it is possible” that the younger Biden’s cancer was caused by burn pit smoke exposure,” said Dr. Tee Guidotti, an expert in environmental and occupational health, in an email. “From what I understand, Beau Biden’s exposure was significant, not modest.”

GOD YOU ARE STUPID lol

The former vice president said he was unaware of how closely his son worked to burn pits until last year, when former Army Staff Sergeant Joseph Hickman released the book “The Burn Pits: The Poisoning of America’s Soldiers.” It includes a chapter on the younger Biden and his battle with cancer.The author found that in both the Iraq and Kosovo visits, Beau Biden was working closely to burn pits.

God you are stupid lol

So to make this simple for you since you are so stupid,
Joe has a valid opinion about his sons death
It's not a lie

God you are stupid. As always lol

Is he lying or delusional or suffering from dementia ? Its got to be one of the 3 .
I don't think Biden can easily tell the difference between a lie and the truth anymore.

I don't think Biden can easily tell the difference between a lie and the truth anymore.

obviously annoying thing can't either. this clearly wasn't a lie and yet he was too dumb to figure that out!
based on your stupid posts, you can't either :)

Werbung:
Back