Was it American for Biden to lie about

Werbung:
Giving his uncle a purple heart and how his grandfather was a all-American hero and to lie about his son dying in Iraq
Good question.

No, it's not an American thing for an American to lie as Joe does. But, I suspect he wants to remind EVERYONE that, as Chris Plante frequently says with an Italian accent, "his a'brain, she's a'broke."

Why would he do that?

To prepare us to attribute SOME as yet unknown God- awful thing to his mental impairment OR AN ACT OF GOD, or an accident or freaky nature thing and not to blame them as having orchestrated this upcoming evilness.

'Hey, don't look at me, it's not MY FAULT! My brain is broke, remember?'

Last edited:
lol

why do democrats deny the truth and prefer lies ? I dont know I guess they are natural morons and lying scum bags and prefer lies to honesty like the idiot who posted the above .

Good question.

No, it's not an American thing for an American to lie as Joe does. But, I suspect he wants to remind EVERYONE that, as Chris Plante frequently says with an Italian accent, "his a'brain, she's a'broke."

Why would he do that?

To prepare us to attribute SOME as yet unknown God- awful thing to his mental impairment OR AN ACT OF GOD, or an accident or freaky nature thing and not to blame them as having orchestrated this upcoming evilness.

'Hey, don't look at me, it's not MY FAULT! My brain is broke, remember?'
But but but what about Trump.

Werbung:
Once we learned they no longer followed the traditional standards of journalistic integrity, all those TRUMPED UP CLAIMS became simply biased claims.

The mainstream media could no longer be taken at their word.

They had, again, SOILED THEIR OWN NEST.
Sorry comrade. They were all checked and proven. Try again.

Back