Another lie from Biden or more dementia problems

Werbung:
Lets not forget his claim he graduated in the top of his class , lol in reality he was 76th out of 85 in the bottom of his class was more like it , and he claimed he got a full academic scholarship which was also about as honest as his claim he was in to top of his class

oe Biden
stated on October 15, 2020 in a town hall:
“The boilermakers union has endorsed me because I sat down with them and went into great detail with leadership [about] exactly what I would do.”
false
false

By Jessica Calefati • October 21, 2020

Joe Biden
stated on September 20, 2020 in a speech:

“The Trump campaign asked that I release the list (of potential Supreme Court nominees) only after (Ruth Bader Ginsburg) passed away.”
false
false

By Bill McCarthy • September 22, 2020

Biden
stated on September 17, 2020 in a CNN town hall:

"If the president had done his job, had done his job from the beginning, all the people would still be alive. All the people. I'm not making this up. Just look at the data."
false
false

By Bill McCarthy • September 18, 2020

e Biden
stated on September 2, 2020 in a speech in Wilmington, Del.:
Says he was the first person to call for invoking the Defense Production Act.
false
false

By Louis Jacobson • September 4, 2020

.) Biden falsely claims his son died in Iraq.

Biden lied about where his son died. Biden told an audience in Colorado on October 12 his late son Beau “lost his life in Iraq.” Beau actually died from cancer at Walter Reed National Medical Center in Maryland in 2015.

) Biden claims his grandfather was an “All-American football player.”

“My grandfather Ambrose Finnegan would really be proud of me right now. I’m not jokin’, he would. By the way, he was an All-American football player…,” Biden claimed on October 20.

Records show Ambrose’s birth was between 1884-1885. He would have been an “All-American” football player around 1902. According to the Republican National Committee’s research team, Biden’s statement is another made up story about his family.

Werbung:
Back