The head storyteller and head liar

Werbung:
When joe is talking to Puerto Ricans he claims he comes from a Puerto Rican neighborhood.
When in coal mining country in Pennsylvania he comes from a coal mining family.
When talking to vets his son was killed overseas
When talking t9 hurricane victims his wife almost died in a fire. When talking to blacks he was arrested for marching for civil rights.And in south Africa.
When talking t9 truck drivers he was a truck driver.
Joe will create any story aka fairy tale he can to look good .

Where's the evidence it didnt happen? You have none??
How did I know that.
He "lost a lot of it?" What does that mean? Did lightning strike and burn down half of it? Why did we not hear about that before? What I heard was a small fire started in the kitchen and Joe blamed it on lightning. The fire sustained only minor damage and the insurance payout was less than $1 million.

He "lost a lot of it?" What does that mean? Did lightning strike and burn down half of it? Why did we not hear about that before? What I heard was a small fire started in the kitchen and Joe blamed it on lightning. The fire sustained only minor damage and the insurance payout was less than $1 million.
“What I heard”? That says it all.
Who did you hear it from? The church gossiper? You are a blatant hypocrite liar.

All of this is easy to find and there are lots of vids and news sources yet the democrats here still question the sources and of the event even happened. . They are way out of touch with reality.
Clearly he either has some sort of mental issues maybe dementia or is a psychopathic Liar and thinks his fellow democrats are stupid enough to buy his bull shat.

There no inbetween its one or the other .

All of this is easy to find and there are lots of vids and news sources yet the democrats here still question the sources and of the event even happened. . They are way out of touch with reality.
Clearly he either has some sort of mental issues maybe dementia or is a psychopathic Liar and thinks his fellow democrats are stupid enough to buy his bull shat.

There no inbetween its one or the other .
Grow up. You talking about dementia and phsycopathic and exclude trump.
By forgetting that it proves you have dementia.

“What I heard”? That says it all.
Who did you hear it from? The church gossiper? You are a blatant hypocrite liar.
What a moronic response. What makes you think you can hear and know things that others cannot? Are you some sort of special person? Here is what "I heard:"

Biden refers to small 2004 kitchen fire as house burning down (nypost.com)

Biden refers to 2004 kitchen fire as house burning down ‘with my wife in it’
Lee Brown
November 22, 2021 10:17am

President Biden is again being accused of exaggerating his past, this time for saying that his Delaware home once burned down with the first lady inside — while local officials have said it was just a small kitchen fire.

The commander-in-chief raised the 2004 blaze last week during remarks at a rusty New Hampshire bridge promoting his just-enacted infrastructure plan.

“What happens if the bridge collapses and there’s a fire on the other side?” said Biden, raising the specter of emergency response delays. “It’s going to takes 10 miles longer to get to the fire. People can die. I mean, this is real. This is real stuff.”

President Biden claimed he once had “a house burn down with my wife in it — she got out safely.”Chris Kleponis/CNP

Later in his remarks, the president added: “And I know, having had a house burn down with my wife in it — she got out safely, God willing — that having a significant portion of it burn, I can tell: 10 minutes makes a hell of a difference.”

The line about “having a significant portion of it burn” matches what Biden said in a 2013 speech in which he thanked firefighters and EMTs who “got my wife out” from the fire sparked by lightning.

“In addition to my wife, you got my second-best love out of the house: my ‘67 Corvette,” he said, according to a contemporary Politico report. “When I say I owe you, I mean I owe you.”

Local officials have said the Biden home blaze was just a small kitchen fire.Google Maps

However, at the time of the 2004 blaze, fire officials told the Associated Press that the lightning strike merely caused a small fire that was contained to the kitchen.

“Luckily, we got it pretty early,” Cranston Heights Fire Company Chief George Lamborn told the wire service, noting there were no injuries from the blaze.

Joe Biden just keeps on lying to the American public: Devine

The discrepancy was picked up by Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler, who tweeted out the 2004 AP report after Biden spoke Tuesday.

Kessler and his ilk have been kept busy by Biden, who has been accused of lying about his past for decades.

Most recently, the president has repeatedly told a made-up story to illustrate his love of train travel on Amtrak and his closeness with a former conductor named Angelo Negri. Details of Biden’s tale vary in the telling, but the story is always set during his time as vice president — by which point Negri was long retired.

The White House also recently admitted that the president did not visit the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh after the murder of 11 congregants — despite claiming otherwise.

Over the summer, Biden was mocked for claiming he used to drive an 18-wheeler truck when he had only ever been a passenger in one, and that he “got started out of a HBCU, Delaware State,” which the historically black college denied.

President Biden has come under fire for lying about driving an 18-wheeler and about his relationship with an Amtrak conductor.Evan Vucci/AP
Joe just can’t. Stop. Lying,” a social media user tweeted, saying the fire story joined a “long list of embellished stories.”

Others joked that they were surprised that the president hadn’t twisted the truth to make himself the hero.

“The only thing missing was Joe fetching a bucket of water to put it out,” tweeted former Edgartown, Mass., Police Chief Paul Condlin

Joe was asking where a dead congress woman was that he has called the family to express his condolences when she died a couple weeks before .
And he was giving dating advice t9 a random young girl.

And he might be in hot water if its proven he told the saudis to wait till after midterms to cut oil production.That is illegal I think

Yu
What a moronic response. What makes you think you can hear and know things that others cannot? Are you some sort of special person? Here is what "I heard:"

Biden refers to small 2004 kitchen fire as house burning down (nypost.com)

Biden refers to 2004 kitchen fire as house burning down ‘with my wife in it’
Lee Brown
November 22, 2021 10:17am

President Biden is again being accused of exaggerating his past, this time for saying that his Delaware home once burned down with the first lady inside — while local officials have said it was just a small kitchen fire.

The commander-in-chief raised the 2004 blaze last week during remarks at a rusty New Hampshire bridge promoting his just-enacted infrastructure plan.

“What happens if the bridge collapses and there’s a fire on the other side?” said Biden, raising the specter of emergency response delays. “It’s going to takes 10 miles longer to get to the fire. People can die. I mean, this is real. This is real stuff.”

President Biden claimed he once had “a house burn down with my wife in it — she got out safely.”Chris Kleponis/CNP
Later in his remarks, the president added: “And I know, having had a house burn down with my wife in it — she got out safely, God willing — that having a significant portion of it burn, I can tell: 10 minutes makes a hell of a difference.”
The line about “having a significant portion of it burn” matches what Biden said in a 2013 speech in which he thanked firefighters and EMTs who “got my wife out” from the fire sparked by lightning.

“In addition to my wife, you got my second-best love out of the house: my ‘67 Corvette,” he said, according to a contemporary Politico report. “When I say I owe you, I mean I owe you.”

Local officials have said the Biden home blaze was just a small kitchen fire.Google Maps
However, at the time of the 2004 blaze, fire officials told the Associated Press that the lightning strike merely caused a small fire that was contained to the kitchen.

“Luckily, we got it pretty early,” Cranston Heights Fire Company Chief George Lamborn told the wire service, noting there were no injuries from the blaze.

Joe Biden just keeps on lying to the American public: Devine

The discrepancy was picked up by Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler, who tweeted out the 2004 AP report after Biden spoke Tuesday.

Kessler and his ilk have been kept busy by Biden, who has been accused of lying about his past for decades.

Most recently, the president has repeatedly told a made-up story to illustrate his love of train travel on Amtrak and his closeness with a former conductor named Angelo Negri. Details of Biden’s tale vary in the telling, but the story is always set during his time as vice president — by which point Negri was long retired.

The White House also recently admitted that the president did not visit the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh after the murder of 11 congregants — despite claiming otherwise.

Over the summer, Biden was mocked for claiming he used to drive an 18-wheeler truck when he had only ever been a passenger in one, and that he “got started out of a HBCU, Delaware State,” which the historically black college denied.

President Biden has come under fire for lying about driving an 18-wheeler and about his relationship with an Amtrak conductor.Evan Vucci/AP
Joe just can’t. Stop. Lying,” a social media user tweeted, saying the fire story joined a “long list of embellished stories.”

Others joked that they were surprised that the president hadn’t twisted the truth to make himself the hero.

“The only thing missing was Joe fetching a bucket of water to put it out,” tweeted former Edgartown, Mass., Police Chief Paul Condlin
You clearly wrote, what I heard. You offered no proof. Now you support it so your original statement was definitely a lie. You didn’t hear it, you read it.
Can you see my point?
Get it right next time.

Btw. I knew about this but set the trap and you fell in.

Yu

You clearly wrote, what I heard. You offered no proof. Now you support it so your original statement was definitely a lie. You didn’t hear it, you read it.
Can you see my point?
Get it right next time.

Btw. I knew about this but set the trap and you fell in.
I heard it before I read it. Stop falsely accusing me of lying.

Werbung:
I heard it before I read it. Stop falsely accusing me of lying.
Exactly. If you didn’t know it for a fact, you remind you of a previous post whereby you insisted you only post things you are sure of. At the time you admit to not gaving the info and posted anyway.
You are a liar like all the God bothering hypocrites.

Back