The head storyteller and head liar

Exactly. If you didn’t know it for a fact, you remind you of a previous post whereby you insisted you only post things you are sure of. At the time you admit to not gaving the info and posted anyway.
You are a liar like all the God bothering hypocrites.
If I post something I am sure of but don't give all the supporting details does not mean you can prove me wrong.

Werbung:
I understand a bit if showboating and stretching the io ng the truth a bit.but joe is President of our great nation and his decisions can affect the world.
And from what I have seen id trust a drunk at 7 am to make better decisions then joe.

Democrats will falsely accuse innocent people of lying because that is what democrats are, false accusers by habit and practice.

View attachment 1837
I have been following a story about hunter and joe and the fbi I think the bidens should s prepare for a drastic chance in their life and where they live if its true. Seems like all those suspicions we had are true

Democrats will falsely accuse innocent people of lying because that is what democrats are, false accusers by habit and practice.

View attachment 1837
It's ironic you say that because you said you you don't post anything unless you gave proof etc. I accused you of being a liar and your post above proved me to be correct.

Here's a tip for you. I'm very good at ripping apart opponents who have bad memories and tell lies. I am not faultless but I don't do it out of pure frustration and hatred. You should learn that before you attack me.

Only thing Bad nut boris is good is holding a mirror in one hand looking at himself and his other hand is busy.
Wepl he's also good at enlarging his ego by talking about him self and how amart he is and the beat thing sense air.
Id love to meet him .

Only thing Bad nut boris is good is holding a mirror in one hand looking at himself and his other hand is busy.
Wepl he's also good at enlarging his ego by talking about him self and how amart he is and the beat thing sense air.
Id love to meet him .
No you wouldn't. If I met you it would not be pleasant.
I have vast experience in dealing with blockheads and it gets refreshed everyday on here.
Why do you feel the belch lies about me everytime I post but refuse to address me. The silly church burning episode is indicative of how childish you really are. Like a petulant little kid who has to have the last say.

Grow up. You'll never out smart me with your immature tactics. You don't have the capacity. The same goes for you love child Francis.

I heard it before I read it. Stop falsely accusing me of lying.
Thats what bois bad nut will do.
he needs to feel special and think he's better then others .maybe its because he thinks its ok to burn churches and has a need to punish gun owners all while telling me he is scared he will be exposed .
For some reason he reminds me of of another joe biden. Lying con man and stupid and a a bit of a pervert but not really but hes a much bigger butt wipe then the real joe and proud of it. And no sense of humor at all . One of those key board tough guys lol.
As for how he looks hard to tell . oddly the words da plane boss da plane come to mind .

It's ironic you say that because you said you you don't post anything unless you gave proof etc. I accused you of being a liar and your post above proved me to be correct.

Here's a tip for you. I'm very good at ripping apart opponents who have bad memories and tell lies. I am not faultless but I don't do it out of pure frustration and hatred. You should learn that before you attack me.
I didn't attack you. I simply stated facts that could apply to anyone the shoe fits.

Werbung:
Back