It must be embarrassing

Oh the hypocrisy of a godbotherer like you repeating il lies like that.
Does your god give you special dispensation when telling lies about democrats?

Even if it were true, is it any worse than you supporting a church where the clergy touch up little boys?

You need to have a good memory if you’re willing to make up lies. Better still, remain silent and only appear an idiot.
I did not make up the lie about Biden showering with his own daughter. Democrats cover up Biden's sexual perversions and then claim any evidence of his perversion is a lie. Biden supporters are stupid if they believe Biden did now shower with his daughter or swim naked in front of female secret service agents.

Biden Swims Naked, Upsetting Female Secret Service Agents, Book Claims | Politics | US News

Vice President Joe Biden enjoys swimming without a bathing suit, a new book claims.

Biden, who’s flirting with a run for president in 2016, gives Secret Service agents an eyeful both at his Delaware home and at the vice president’s official residence in Washington, D.C., according to “The First Family Detail” by Ronald Kessler.

Werbung:
Quote obviously. You do it without knowing.

That’s a lie because if you did you would see it is a lie. Now your apologising

If so, where’s your evidence to support those claims? I know you have none so your basically fabricating scenarios to suit your politics.
Try again sonny.
Alleged "showers with my dad:" President Joe Biden's daughter reportedly writes of alleged abuse in diary (msn.com)

Alleged "showers with my dad:" President Joe Biden's daughter reportedly writes of alleged abuse in diary

Karen Compton - Jun 18​

Alleged "showers with my dad:" President Joe Biden's daughter reportedly writes of alleged abuse in diary© Provided by WTRF Wheeling

(WTRF) Shocking sexual allegations are emerging from the diary of Ashley Biden, President Joe Biden’s daughter.

According to the DailyMail.com, Ashley Biden, a drug addict, left her personal diary under a mattress in a Palm Beach, Florida halfway house where she stayed during one of her rehab stints. The diary reportedly details her drug abuse, sex addiction and her being “hypersexualized.”

Ashley Biden also recounts times she showered with her father when she was young, something she allegedly wrote was “probably not appropriate.”

‘I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)’

Alleged January 2019 diary entry by Ashley Biden

No
Alleged "showers with my dad:" President Joe Biden's daughter reportedly writes of alleged abuse in diary (msn.com)

Alleged "showers with my dad:" President Joe Biden's daughter reportedly writes of alleged abuse in diary

Karen Compton - Jun 18​

Alleged "showers with my dad:" President Joe Biden's daughter reportedly writes of alleged abuse in diary© Provided by WTRF Wheeling

(WTRF) Shocking sexual allegations are emerging from the diary of Ashley Biden, President Joe Biden’s daughter.

According to the DailyMail.com, Ashley Biden, a drug addict, left her personal diary under a mattress in a Palm Beach, Florida halfway house where she stayed during one of her rehab stints. The diary reportedly details her drug abuse, sex addiction and her being “hypersexualized.”

Ashley Biden also recounts times she showered with her father when she was young, something she allegedly wrote was “probably not appropriate.”

‘I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)’

Alleged January 2019 diary entry by Ashley Biden
Note that word alleged???
Read it again.
How’s those kiddy fiddlers going in your church? What are you doing about that or is it ok if they do it with a Holy appendage in the name of god?
You hypocrite. You should be ashamed of yourself yet you stand in judgement of others.

No

Note that word alleged???
Read it again.
How’s those kiddy fiddlers going in your church? What are you doing about that or is it ok if they do it with a Holy appendage in the name of god?
You hypocrite. You should be ashamed of yourself yet you stand in judgement of others.
Alleged is a word that applies to multiple dozens of unproven hateful leftist partisan accusations against Trump for 6 years and counting.

Werbung:
Alleged is a word that applies to multiple dozens of unproven hateful leftist partisan accusations against Trump for 6 years and counting.
Alleged is what is being relied upon by you to have a cheap shot.
Didn't you say you only post when you are certain they are facts?

Back