Biden's lying and denying brother is forced to change his testimony after being shown receipts

Yes 0f course I know what crime family is.
It's when a group of family members conspire to commit a crime or when an organized crime group such as the mafia conspire to commit a crime
No you don't know if you claim the bidens areca crime family

So far the Biden family has one person with two victimless crimes duhats not a crime family unless you are a moron

Werbung:
No you don't know if you claim the bidens areca crime family

So far the Biden family has one person with two victimless crimes duhats not a crime family unless you are a moron
Trump is the one who conspired with a group of others attempting to overturn the election in Georgia.
That's a crime family.

Trump is the one who conspired with a group of others attempting to overturn the election in Georgia.
That's a crime family.
Nope several of the Bidens clan are involved are involved in you have corruption pay off bribe's con jobs drugs and hookers and guns involved selling out America lol that sure sound like a crime family to me,

Nope several of the Bidens clan are involved are involved in you have corruption pay off bribe's con jobs drugs and hookers and guns involved selling out America lol that sure sound like a crime family to me,
Of course it sounds like a crime family to hateful morons lol
Hiring prostitutes and using drugs personally is not a crime family moron
Running drug and prostitution rings is, moron duh. The bidens didn't do that

Owning a gun makes you a crime family? Lol. Stupid

Corruption? What Corruption

Selling out America? Lol
You say the dumbest things lol

Of course it sounds like a crime family to hateful morons lol
Hiring prostitutes and using drugs personally is not a crime family moron
Two Democrat presidents have been accused by credible women of rape, and neither one was Trump.

1709037884134.png

Werbung:
Back