Bill O'Reilly's advice for young people

Werbung:
Help me out here Popeye what is the advice link wont open for me.
Also, you know I am usually down for the discussion. It would be nice in things like this to maybe post us the punchline with the link.

In the meantime...I like Colbert lots, not only do I generally disagree with O'Reilly, I simply cant stand his methods. I happened to watch an episode awhile back and he had a body language interpretor on there analyzing past heated interviews he has done. He is off his rocker.

Help me out here Popeye what is the advice link wont open for me.
Also, you know I am usually down for the discussion. It would be nice in things like this to maybe post us the punchline with the link.

In the meantime...I like Colbert lots, not only do I generally disagree with O'Reilly, I simply cant stand his methods. I happened to watch an episode awhile back and he had a body language interpretor on there analyzing past heated interviews he has done. He is off his rocker.

It's a rather lengthy editorial cartoon by Tom Tomorrow. Has Bill O'Reilly giving some rather dubious advice to young people, laced with sexual innuendos (remember Billo's obscene phone calls a few years back?), and making fun of his overblown ego and questionable intelligence. The whole thing is very funny.

I saw it on Keith Olbermann's show last night and looked it up. Can't you do a search and find it that way? It's Tom Tomorrow's This Modern World cartoon of Nov. 27 in the Village Voice. It can also be found at thismodernworld.com, but requires you go through a link.

Werbung:
Thanks for the update, Ill see what I can do there my friend. My internet connection recently became even more sticky than it was before since my sattelite dish was torn from my roof from 80+ MPH winds. I have been relying on friends and family for thier connections which arent as good. At this rate, it wont be fixed until thaw up in the spring when the barge can return.

But I will see what I can find on the issue. Thanks.

Back