Bill O’Reilly: White House LIES are creating a ‘TURNING POINT’ in America

Real News Links

The biggest story for the week for Bill O’Reilly is Karine Jean-Pierre. Why? Because, thanks to Fox New’s Peter Doocy, the White House Press Secretary recently was caught in even MORE lies — this time about President Biden visiting the border. Americans are becoming numb to the lies our politicians continue to spew. O’Reilly predicts — because of the sheer dishonesty — America is now facing a ‘turning point.'

Werbung:

The biggest story for the week for Bill O’Reilly is Karine Jean-Pierre. Why? Because, thanks to Fox New’s Peter Doocy, the White House Press Secretary recently was caught in even MORE lies — this time about President Biden visiting the border. Americans are becoming numb to the lies our politicians continue to spew. O’Reilly predicts — because of the sheer dishonesty — America is now facing a ‘turning point.'

Bill is great. Glenn is great.

A few points of contention.

This IS a turning point. Forum veterans have long known of media dishonesty but have lacked ONE event everyone could point to and acknowledge it.

This is that event.

But, the girl might also have just screwed up and misspoke.

An ex fox hack who touches up the ladies???
You're out of ammo son.
out of ammo son lol you have been saying that to me sense you showed up, lol how did that work out for you bad breath Boris ?
You have talked about burning churches , you hate people who choose to believe in god you wanted to give all illegals guns and said you don't care how high gas goes or goods you can afford it as I told you then everyone can not .You said you want to punish all gun owners.Your not a nice person and in my opinion your a punk.

out of ammo son lol you have been saying that to me sense you showed up, lol how did that work out for you bad breath Boris ?
You have talked about burning churches , you hate people who choose to believe in god you wanted to give all illegals guns and said you don't care how high gas goes or goods you can afford it as I told you then everyone can not .You said you want to punish all gun owners.Your not a nice person and in my opinion your a punk.
BING!!!!!

😜👍😆🤓👌😁😋😎😊🤓

An ex fox hack who touches up the ladies???

You fascist pigs love to convict people in your feeble minds who were never convicted in a court of law. Bill never had his day in court so he is innocent.

Sort of like this you dickhead:

Kavanaugh accuser admits to making up rape accusation as ‘tactic’
One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s accusers admitted this week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court.

Thats what you people do, lie through your shit-stained teeth.

You fascist pigs love to convict people in your feeble minds who were never convicted in a court of law. Bill never had his day in court so he is innocent.

Sort of like this you dickhead:

Kavanaugh accuser admits to making up rape accusation as ‘tactic’
One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s accusers admitted this week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court.

Thats what you people do, lie through your shit-stained teeth.
Not interested. He is a scumbag and proven to be so.

Much like you all had Hilary and Obama all ready to be jailed but nothing happened. You DO carry on like a child.

what "turning point? from what to what?

we had a constant stream of lies from trump for 4 years, why didn't we hit a "turning point" then?

what "turning point? from what to what?

we had a constant stream of lies from trump for 4 years, why didn't we hit a "turning point" then?
You are unable to substantiate these supposed lies.

If they were a constant stream, show some of them here.

Show us how these supposed lies might have adversely affected America.

Werbung:
Not interested. He is a scumbag and proven to be so.

Much like you all had Hilary and Obama all ready to be jailed but nothing happened. You DO carry on like a child.
What I suspect is that when Hillary and Obama are finally behind the 8 ball, ALL of the LW predictions of how Trump was supposedly going to try something desperate to escape justice will be acted out in reality by the anointed one and his wicked witch.

Back