bin Laden recites Democratic talking points in new video

There's also warrantless searches of home and property, arrest and indefinite detention of suspects without charges or trial. Maybe not pure fascism at it's height but, without out a doubt, leaning in that direction.

These things apply to enemy combatants not citizens. I get the impression you dont even know what fascism means.

Werbung:
I am still waiting for one of you libs to draw even one parallel between the patriot act and facism as policial philosophy or political reality.

Clearly popeye, you are a liberal sheep who simply repeats whatever you are told to repeat with no actual knowledge to guide you.

Top dog has alread shown that he rarely knows what he is talking about and proved it by posting a definition that clearly does not characterize the US in any real way. Only a hysterical handwringer could equate that definition to reality.

I didn't really expect for you to be able to draw parallels since there are not. Being one who actually knows what facism is in both political theory and practice, I simply wanted for you to demonstrate your ignorance. Thank you for obliging me.

Don't hold your breath. In another thread, KeepOurFreedoms declared in a brilliantly thought out one-line post that the PATRIOT Act is "evil". When I asked him to be more specific, his response was predictable:

Evil is Evil.

Have you read the Patriot Act?

I am still waiting for one of you libs to draw even one parallel between the patriot act and facism as policial philosophy or political reality.

Clearly popeye, you are a liberal sheep who simply repeats whatever you are told to repeat with no actual knowledge to guide you.

Top dog has alread shown that he rarely knows what he is talking about and proved it by posting a definition that clearly does not characterize the US in any real way. Only a hysterical handwringer could equate that definition to reality.

I didn't really expect for you to be able to draw parallels since there are not. Being one who actually knows what facism is in both political theory and practice, I simply wanted for you to demonstrate your ignorance. Thank you for obliging me.

I would advise no one to respond to you.

You are insulting people by changing their names and blatant name calling. I know USMC is on this thread and even though we are not in agreement on the topic I would expect him to see these personal attacks and discipline them so a civil discussion could continue.

In thousands of posts on 6 different boards with hundreds of disagreements... this will be the first post I have ever felt that I had to report for a personal attack. It's went on to long with this poster and I hope the moderates will step in. If not this will escalate quickly.

I'm sorry but I don't consider being called a Top Dog to be anything near an insult and a liberal sheep is more of a political reference than an insult.

I am not willing to turn this board into a giant wet blanket. Sorry.

I'm sorry but I don't consider being called a Top Dog to be anything near an insult and a liberal sheep is more of a political reference than an insult.

All I can do is report it. This is far from the beginning or the end. I've been through this before with palerider... it's baiting pure and simple. Let it go but if you follow his posts it's not hard to see it's insult bullying pure and simple.

Hopefully others will report him when he continues to do this... and something will eventually be done.

I'll just not respond since this is allowed.

I would advise no one to respond to you.

You are insulting people by changing their names and blatant name calling. I know USMC is on this thread and even though we are not in agreement on the topic I would expect him to see these personal attacks and discipline them so a civil discussion could continue.

In thousands of posts on 6 different boards with hundreds of disagreements... this will be the first post I have ever felt that I had to report for a personal attack. It's went on to long with this poster and I hope the moderates will step in. If not this will escalate quickly.

My apologies. I had no intention of any sort of personal insult. I simply typed top dog instead of top gun. Me thinks you are just a bit too sensitive but you have my most sincere apology.

If I could, I would gladly edit the post to say that "top gun" has shown that he rarely knows what he is talking about....

By the way, I am still waiting for some actual parallel between the patriot act and fascism.

Also top gun, if you had been following his posts, you would have seen that it was popeye who first refered to conservatives as political sheep. I was merely pointing out the irony dripping from his post.

I agree with 9sublime. Palerider might poke a little fun at someone individually here and there -- we all do. This board sees a lot worse stuff than this on a daily basis. Thicker skin, top gun. No foul.

I agree with 9sublime. Palerider might poke a little fun at someone individually here and there -- we all do. This board sees a lot worse stuff than this on a daily basis. Thicker skin, top gun. No foul.

I have apologized for accidentally typing top dog rather than top gun. No jibe was intended, it was simply a slip.

It wasn't about that guys. This was just the beginning. I was trying to keep this from getting were it's been numerous times with this poster from other threads. This is how it starts. Repeated personal insults & attacks. PM me if you want any specifics.

I reported the post just to make it clear who's initiating. The name change thing was the least of it. Believe me it wouldn't take much to convince me that pale's typing skills could be as weak as his arguments, but still... don't want to be the one that just throws the crap back and gets called out for it.

If I had a choice I'd really rather not go into it that way at all... you know...

Never wrestle with a pig. You'll just get dirty and the pig will like it! ;)

If you have a problem with past posts or future posts from people hurling personal insults, report them for violating the rules and we'll have a look at them.

If the insults are more than 'top dog', 'liberal sheep' and 'handwringer', then they may be taken seriously. However, the post you actually reported was not insulting at all in my opinion and apparently everyone elses.

Werbung:
Back