bin Laden recites Democratic talking points in new video

Why do Some of Us Argue Over Nothing?

It seems to me like nobody wants the other to know more then
each other, and I think that its childish to argue on the internet.
I also feel that these message boards are created to share our
common interest together, but I also understand that in reality
there is always one who wants to be a know it all, and believe
me there's enough knowledge and information for all of us to
benefit from.

9Sub, I also think that the tone (attitude) that's behind many
of these posts is a violation, due to the fact that its always
seem to be the situation how a person reply, and to me others
do have the rights to react.

The TOS needs to be re-written in order to stop this so-called
non-tos bullcrap. There is a internet law about bullying, and as
far as I am concerned correcting someone on their comments
is far different then a debate.(You know who I am talking about
9Sub).

Stating facts and disputing facts falls under two different classes.

Werbung:
Right, thanks 9sublime. So what do our new partisan hacks Popeye and Reliant have to say about Osama bin Laden hiring a speechwriter who's salary is paid by the Democratic party?

I wasn't aware that OBL used a speech writer paid by the Dems. But, if he did, at least that explains why his latest oration was coherent, articular, lucid, and systematic. Perhaps Bush should get one too.

See what I mean. This is not on any topic. It's just but beat up on someone. It's all personal insults. You guys are leaving it up on the board and letting him just continue to bash away freely. No subject. Nothing to do with the subject @ all.

top gun, I believe your problem with me lies in the fact that you get your ass handed to you every time you attempt to argue a point with me. I have apologized for the slip and in a fashion that I could have predicted, you have neither accepted the apology nor told me to kiss your a$$. You are behaving like an old lady who has her panties twisted into a wad.

So far, I have not seen a personal 'insult' worth giving someone an infraction for. This is a political discussion and debate forum, its not going to be nice all the time, and if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

I am not going to turn this forum into a safe harbour for political correctness crusaders.

Bin Laden recites Democratic Talk Sounds Stupid To Me.

So far, I have not seen a personal 'insult' worth giving someone an infraction for. This is a political discussion and debate forum, its not going to be nice all the time, and if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

I am not going to turn this forum into a safe harbour for political correctness crusaders.

9Sub, I love that saying...If you can't stand the heat get out the kitchen.
Heck Yeah its going to get so hot until you will melt. Especially when every
body wants to be right,and nobody wants to be wrong. I can't understand
why most of us are so-called adults can't discuss or debate without all the
(I am going to show you I know more) (Religion Bashing), and the personal
insults.

What's going on amoung us here on most forum sites is what's going on
in the real world (confusion & name calling). One thing about any debate
or discussion it flows in the direction that its ran, and if its not ran in a
peaceful manner then the topic is a wasted of time discussing.

top gun, I believe your problem with me lies in the fact that you get your ass handed to you every time you attempt to argue a point with me. I have apologized for the slip and in a fashion that I could have predicted, you have neither accepted the apology nor told me to kiss your a$$. You are behaving like an old lady who has her panties twisted into a wad.

Since the mods won't step in I guess I will have to address you at least one more time.

We've been over this before... you could never beat me at anything and you know it. Hiding behind a computer screen and winging insults at people because you don't agree... or in your case just emotionally sabre rattling because your position is either A) just plain weak or... B) ridiculous and already decided in the other direction doesn't make you smart. It only makes you look mean spirited, which I'm pretty sure is as good as you probably get.

On the apology... I didn't say anything about it because it obviously wasn't sincere . It's not about the dog v. gun thing (which by the way also obviously wouldn't be just a typo, it was just a childish way of acting out)... it was the overall needlessly insulting text when I hadn't said a word to ya.

On being old and wearing panties... I'll leave that for you to be the authority on. I really wouldn't know anything about it.

Avoiding you now but still willing to throttle you from time to time as circumstances warrant... case closed.

You know what, pale rider, top gun? It'd be really great if a third party would step in and examine everything that's gone down between the two of you and see if either of you "won" or if you're both just blowing smoke out of your asses.

I'd do it, but I have neither the patience to wade through all the **** nor the energy, owing to the sheer amount of it. I mean, pale, don't you get tired of winding up at this point where the people you're basically in an insult war with whoever you were debating? It's happened with Roker, Mare, and now top gun. It must be getting old.

I'm sorry but I haven't seen anything said by palerider that constitues a real insult. All the sort of stuff he's said is harmless and is thrown round a lot of threads, nobody else complains, they just get on with the discussion. Sure, the forum would probably be slightly better without them, but you are the first to complain about the 'panties in a twist' cheap shot which others have used here before.

As soon as real insults come out, we will deal with them. As of yet, I'm not going to turn this place into a ridiculously censored place.

We've been over this before... you could never beat me at anything and you know it. Hiding behind a computer screen and winging insults at people because you don't agree... or in your case just emotionally sabre rattling because your position is either A) just plain weak or... B) ridiculous and already decided in the other direction doesn't make you smart. It only makes you look mean spirited, which I'm pretty sure is as good as you probably get.

topgun, I thouroughly kicked your ass on the abortion thread before I accidentally called you topdog. When I referenced you, it was to highlight the fact that you like the roe decision but were completely unable to defend it in any way and were unable to answer any of the constitutional, or legal questions brought up in regards to roe other than to simply say that the way I see it isn't the way the court sees it.

You like the decision but you can't defend it. You lost that debate because you were unable to defend roe in any other manner than to say that it was decided as it was decided. That does not constitute a win by any stretch of the imagination in either a formal or informal debate.

If you are feeling froggy, however, I would be happy to meet you in a formal moderated debate on the subject at a time of your choosing.

On the apology... I didn't say anything about it because it obviously wasn't sincere . It's not about the dog v. gun thing (which by the way also obviously wouldn't be just a typo, it was just a childish way of acting out)... it was the overall needlessly insulting text when I hadn't said a word to ya.

You are psychic now as well? If I didn't mean it, I wouldn't have said it. The moderators had already told you to stop your whining and there was no need for me to apologize to keep myself out of trouble with them. I apologized because it was a slip.

Avoiding you now but still willing to throttle you from time to time as circumstances warrant... case closed.[/COLOR]

Like I said, any time you feel froggy, hop on up. Or avoid me and snipe from the sidelines line an old lady.

You know what, pale rider, top gun? It'd be really great if a third party would step in and examine everything that's gone down between the two of you and see if either of you "won" or if you're both just blowing smoke out of your asses.

Anyone who examined the content of our discussion would find that he was in favor of the roe decision but was completely unable to defend any constitutional or legal issues that brought the constitutionality of the decision into question beyond simply pointing out that roe still stands.

That doesn't constitute a win in either formal or informal debate. If you can't defend a legal decison, then why bother speaking on it at all?

I'd do it, but I have neither the patience to wade through all the **** nor the energy, owing to the sheer amount of it. I mean, pale, don't you get tired of winding up at this point where the people you're basically in an insult war with whoever you were debating? It's happened with Roker, Mare, and now top gun. It must be getting old.

Yeah, it gets a bit old, but then it always ends up that way with liberals and libertarians. They expend their bucket of spew and throw out their talking points and then their wad is shot. They are rarely, if ever, able to defend any of their postions on an intellectual level so they either throw out the "aggree to dissagree" line and run away or switch to personal attack.

Yeah, it gets a bit old, but then it always ends up that way with liberals and libertarians. They expend their bucket of spew and throw out their talking points and then their wad is shot. They are rarely, if ever, able to defend any of their postions on an intellectual level so they either throw out the "aggree to dissagree" line and run away or switch to personal attack.

Now lets calm down, go watch Fox News, maybe read a little Nietzsche, say the Pledge of Allegiance, you'll feel like your old self in no time.

Now lets calm down, go watch Fox News, maybe read a little Nietzsche, say the Pledge of Allegiance, you'll feel like your old self in no time.

I am still waiting for you to draw some valid parallels between fascism and the patriot act.

You are doing the very thing that I just said that liberals typically do. You claimed fascism, dodged the challenge to intellectually defend your claim, and now you toss out childish insult when you should be defending your claim.

How much more predictable could you possibly be?

Werbung:
Back