Boeing loses $40 billion contract .......

Sorry... hit a nerve... :D

No, you've hit my FUNNY BONE in the past, with your fact-free, predictably stupid hayseed blather, but now you are getting tiresome with borrrrrrrrrrrrring cliches and ignorance, and I like threads free of low-brow entropy. There ARE libs here who can offer real debate, so whatta you say you go sit in the corner and play with some razor blades, OK? :)

Werbung:
No, you've hit my FUNNY BONE in the past, with your fact-free, predictably stupid hayseed blather, but now you are getting tiresome with borrrrrrrrrrrrring cliches and ignorance, and I like threads free of low-brow entropy. There ARE libs here who can offer real debate, so whatta you say you go sit in the corner and play with some razor blades, OK? :)

MAN... A REALLY BIG NERVE. Sorry you didn't get the job. But I'd leave the KKK conspiracy theories out of it.

(It makes you sound intolerant & racist) ;)

[COLOR=]MAN... A REALLY BIG NERVE. Sorry you didn't get the job. But I'd leave the KKK conspiracy theories out of it.

More looney and incoherent with every post. :) Dude - lay off the crackpipe. :rolleyes:

(It makes you sound intolerant & racist) [/COLOR]

To a blather-spouting clueless white uncle tom, EVERYONE looks like a "racist". :D

Well....here you go again I guess? Never a dull day in aviation........

http://www.gao.gov/press/press-boeing2008jun18_3.pdf

Boeing is just ticked off that they've finally whipped it out and stomped on it so hard that the USAF told 'em to "sod off".

The A-330 is such a superior aircraft to the 767 that it's not even funny. The 767 production schedule is far slower than the A-330 which would put delivery of their version well behind the A-330. The A-330 is also a substantially larger aircraft, which besides giving it larger offload capabilities, (245,000 lbs max fuel capacity vs the 767's max fuel capacity of 160,660 lbs), also gives it a longer maximum operating range, and the added ability, and this is huge, of AF refueling Wings to be able to "self deploy" with only their tanker aircraft instead of having to tie up C-5A's and C-141's in order for the units to be able to "forward deploy". Simply put, if the USAF is permitted to buy the A-330's, over the long run, they will be far more cost effective to operate, both for the actual aircraft, as well as for the cost to the units operating them. Another added advantage of the A-330, due to it's size, is that when tankers are used in "non-traditional" roles, the A-330 will be able to perform the duties of 2 or more of the 767's for a substantial cost savings.

Simply put, there's no comparison between the aircraft, and the A-330 is a hands down "no brainer" for the USAF.

Millions of working people have no insurance because they cant afford it.
There are thousands of fishers in my state alone who cannot afford insurance premiums or have been turned down outright.

The government mandated the creation of HMO's and basically eliminated the market for individuals to buy healthcare. All tax breaks went to the employer for offering it. Competition was quickly driven out of the market and prices skyrocketed. Now employers struggle to afford it.

The government caused the whole problem to begin with, more government interference is not the solution. Republicans want people to have health care (SCHIP was a Republican bill), they just want to create a free market for it where competition can thrive as opposed to more government takeovers.

Boeing has been "taking it to the street" with ads in magazines claiming they've been ripped off, and showing what they claim are their plane's advantages. Also, Boeing is far from having no political influence in the US. But I hope they lose. :D

Boeing has been "taking it to the street" with ads in magazines claiming they've been ripped off, and showing what they claim are their plane's advantages. Also, Boeing is far from having no political influence in the US. But I hope they lose. :D

Is hating a major US industry and hoping that their foreign competition beats it the same as hating America? Why, I think it is. You must be one of those America hating libs!

Boeing is just ticked off that they've finally whipped it out and stomped on it so hard that the USAF told 'em to "sod off".

The A-330 is such a superior aircraft to the 767 that it's not even funny. The 767 production schedule is far slower than the A-330 which would put delivery of their version well behind the A-330. The A-330 is also a substantially larger aircraft, which besides giving it larger offload capabilities, (245,000 lbs max fuel capacity vs the 767's max fuel capacity of 160,660 lbs), also gives it a longer maximum operating range, and the added ability, and this is huge, of AF refueling Wings to be able to "self deploy" with only their tanker aircraft instead of having to tie up C-5A's and C-141's in order for the units to be able to "forward deploy". Simply put, if the USAF is permitted to buy the A-330's, over the long run, they will be far more cost effective to operate, both for the actual aircraft, as well as for the cost to the units operating them. Another added advantage of the A-330, due to it's size, is that when tankers are used in "non-traditional" roles, the A-330 will be able to perform the duties of 2 or more of the 767's for a substantial cost savings.

Simply put, there's no comparison between the aircraft, and the A-330 is a hands down "no brainer" for the USAF.

I agree, sounds like a novel idea, the Military buying the better unit rather then just buy something that does not meet the standards they them self wanted, just to employ a few people.

Last I checked the Military was to protect American Jobs by making us safe and killing those who would attack us, thus making it safe for companies to grow and build the economy...not to simply employ them so they can have jobs and make money. I had checked out some of the info on Global Security and they seem to make a good case against Boeing.

Oh you poor victim. Maybe you should start a trailer park wide, white only jail bond fund.

But your right, those dirty white hating libs, why cant they just move to Canada! So all of the god fearing, America loving neocons can have the country they deserve. :rolleyes:

can I be like the Cubans and Keep trying to Force Canada to Invade so we can take it back over? Come on man a Canadian bay of Pigs on a huge scale ...:)

Werbung:
Back