Breakfast with a Lib

If you look at a typical progressive tax system it's even more unbalanced. Then poor people eat for free, middle class people pay for some fraction of their meal, and the wealthy have to pay for the meals of hundreds of people.
Yeah....that's where the 1%ers are spending their Wall Street dividend$.

:rolleyes:

06yacht.583.jpg

Well......everything's TEMPORARY!!!!!!!!!!!

529.gif

Werbung:
Thanks Top Gun, I'm glad you aren't shy about being a champion for the Democrat agenda of spending our way out of debt. It really puts things in perspective when people see me pushing for the nation to return to fiscal sanity and rather than agree, your only response is to attack me, the Republicans, the Tea Parties and every other individual or group that stands against your radical agenda of national suicide.

Your most welcome.

When it comes to facts you vote for Republicants that raise the debt and bash the Dems. That's the position worth noting. In addition I'm for all sorts of cuts... they just aren't "your" cuts so you try and vilify those who know well that there must be social safety nets... Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, ADC and now we finally after fighting for it since Teddy Roosevelt will be getting some heathcare reform.

You see things from a Potter perspective I see things from George Bailey's. I'm more than fine with myself for that.

That's right, CaLiCo - Capitalist, Libertarian, Conservative - and proud of it.

A calico is a cat... and I think I may have uncovered the root cause of your problem. OUCH!

Back