BREAKING: U.S. consulates in Libya, Tunisia etc. have been repeatedly attacked for months

Islamic Terrorist have carried out 19603 deadly terror attacks since 9/11

Put the numbers in perspective:
More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined. (source)

More civilians were killed by Muslim extremists in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland. (source)

Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years. (source)

19 Muslim hijackers killed more innocents in two hours on September 11th than the number of American criminals executed in the last 65 years. (source)

View attachment 245 View attachment 246
View attachment 249
View attachment 247

Gay men being rounded up for "processing" in the Islamic world,
where they are demonized, banned, beaten, probed, forced into marriage,
incarcerated, lashed, hanged, brutalized, stoned, tortured and shot.

View attachment 248

Wake up ....

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Texas, W@hile I condemned the Muslim attacks on Christians , Jews and even Gays, There have been violence on the other side as well. An Jewish historian visiting Australia said the the Israel state was formed by getting rid of the Palestine Arab settlers in 194os. This was ethnic cleansing and non Jewish citizens in Israel have few rights. There have been many attacks on Muslims. Some see the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan as attack on Muslims. Many Muslims were kill by the Serbians, Muslims are attack by Buddhists in Burma.

Werbung:
Texas, W@hile I condemned the Muslim attacks on Christians , Jews and even Gays, There have been violence on the other side as well. An Jewish historian visiting Australia said the the Israel state was formed by getting rid of the Palestine Arab settlers in 194os. This was ethnic cleansing and non Jewish citizens in Israel have few rights. There have been many attacks on Muslims. Some see the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan as attack on Muslims. Many Muslims were kill by the Serbians, Muslims are attack by Buddhists in Burma.
You're a sick puppy Aus ...
While I will agree war is unfortunate and unjust for all but, to use that as an excuse or a justification for these muslim animals is reprehensible!

Keep in mind they are just as violent and harsh on their own kind .... and that has nothing to do with anyone else!

I hate that Australia is getting the unwelcome attention of it muslim neighbors but its important that they come to realize what many of us know which is that those guys hate us.

Jesus loves you, allah wants you dead...
Dogtower your statement Jesus loves you, allah wants you dead... is absurd. Allah says forgive. If his enemies ceased to surress faith, God is Oft-forgiving. Most Merciful (Surah3 192 (Quran) Islam derived from the Jewish faith so has the same God. They recongnise Jesus "They do not blaspheme who say : "God is Christ the son ofMary (Surah 5 :72 Quran)

Dogtower your statement Jesus loves you, allah wants you dead... is absurd. Allah says forgive. If his enemies ceased to surress faith, God is Oft-forgiving. Most Merciful (Surah3 192 (Quran) Islam derived from the Jewish faith so has the same God. They recongnise Jesus "They do not blaspheme who say : "God is Christ the son ofMary (Surah 5 :72 Quran)
I think I just threw up in my mouth ...

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who
are near to you, and let them find harshness in you,
and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty"
Qur'an, Sura 9:123

Allah says forgive. If his enemies ceased to surress faith, God is Oft-forgiving. Most Merciful (Surah3 192 (Quran)
The actual quote from Surah 3:192 says:
Sahih International
Our Lord, indeed whoever You admit to the Fire - You have disgraced him, and for the wrongdoers there are no helpers.
Your quote: "Allah says forgive. If his enemies ceased to surress faith, God is Oft-forgiving. Most Merciful" is actually from Surah 2:192 ...clearly taken out of context ... of course.
The actual quote says:
Sahih International
And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Now allow me to put theses quotes into context. Let's take a look at what Surah 2: 191 through 193 really says:
2:191
Sahih International
And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
Sahih International
Sahih International
Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.
Does this sound like mercy or forgiveness to you? This sounds like the same ol' muslim bullshit of follow allah or you are an infidel and must be killed!
Islam derived from the Jewish faith so has the same God.
No, the three monotheisms do not worship the same God. The God of Christianity alone sent his Son to die for the world, the love of God in historical high def, and any view of God that contradicts that reality, said Jesus, leaves men in their sin and without Him (John 8:24). “No man,” said Jesus, “comes to the father but by me,” and that is a significant and substantive difference that cannot be compromised.
They recongnise Jesus "They do not blaspheme who say : "God is Christ the son ofMary (Surah 5 :72 Quran)
More spin and BS here Aus.
Let's take a look at what Surah 5:72 and 73 really says:

5:72
Sahih International
They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.
5:73
Sahih International
They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the third of three." And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment.
Again, sounds like the same ol' muslim bullshit of worship allah or die an infidel.
No amount of spin, lies or BS you post from those wacko liberal websites will change the fact that islam is totalitarian government system of murder and repression disguised as a religion of "peace"!

The actual quote from Surah 3:192 says:
Sahih International
Our Lord, indeed whoever You admit to the Fire - You have disgraced him, and for the wrongdoers there are no helpers.
Your quote: "Allah says forgive. If his enemies ceased to surress faith, God is Oft-forgiving. Most Merciful" is actually from Surah 2:192 ...clearly taken out of context ... of course.
The actual quote says:
Sahih International

Now allow me to put theses quotes into context. Let's take a look at what Surah 2: 191 through 193 really says:
2:191
Sahih International
And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
Sahih International
Sahih International
Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.
Does this sound like mercy or forgiveness to you? This sounds like the same ol' muslim bullshit of follow allah or you are an infidel and must be killed!
No, the three monotheisms do not worship the same God. The God of Christianity alone sent his Son to die for the world, the love of God in historical high def, and any view of God that contradicts that reality, said Jesus, leaves men in their sin and without Him (John 8:24). “No man,” said Jesus, “comes to the father but by me,” and that is a significant and substantive difference that cannot be compromised.
More spin and BS here Aus.
Let's take a look at what Surah 5:72 and 73 really says:

5:72
Sahih International
They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.
5:73
Sahih International
They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the third of three." And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment.
Again, sounds like the same ol' muslim bullshit of worship allah or die an infidel.
No amount of spin, lies or BS you post from those wacko liberal websites will change the fact that islam is totalitarian government system of murder and repression disguised as a religion of "peace"!
Texas, I just made random quotes from my copy of the Quran. Having taught comparative religion and having talk about religion on several sites I felt I needed to study other religions.. There is no spin , I am aware that the Quran talks about killing unbelievers. So does the Old Testament. But it does offer mercy as well.

Muslims do not believe Jesus is God just a prophet. However there are many Christians denominations that belive that Mary remarried insulting those who believe she was ever a virgin. Also as in the life Of Brian that Christ was marriage. We can accept that otherse have different beliefs without condemning them.

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined. (source)
How many native Americans did Christians kill?
WWII Holocaust...That was mostly Christians.
Witch trials
Crusades
Rawanda
Bosnia
the KKK
Christians thought slavery was good for a long time
the Norway attacks

Religion of Peace? I can just randomly put tons of quotes up for you as well from the bible. But just feel free to randomly say what ever verse you get from the net from the Koran with no idea of context and pretend like that can't be done to your book.

http://articles.exchristian.net/2002/10/how-many-people-have-been-killed-by.php

Texas, I just made random quotes from my copy of the Quran. Having taught comparative religion and having talk about religion on several sites I felt I needed to study other religions.. There is no spin , I am aware that the Quran talks about killing unbelievers. So does the Old Testament. But it does offer mercy as well.

Muslims do not believe Jesus is God just a prophet. However there are many Christians denominations that belive that Mary remarried insulting those who believe she was ever a virgin. Also as in the life Of Brian that Christ was marriage. We can accept that otherse have different beliefs without condemning them.

I don;t think he can..

but along with your point about how it also talks of mercy...its also important to know that the Koran came as a fluid document...where at first as Muslims where a very small weak group...in the context of the culture of the time some things needed to be done....but as they gained power and where able to stand on there own feet...it was said to them that they had to change. Things had to be done for a reason at that time...but it does not mean that they where then ok for all time. One looking at the New vs the Old testament would be hard pressed to believe it was the same God they both spoke of. One must accept one of 3 reasons for the most part...1...God changed and decided not to be such a dick....2 One of the 2 is wrong, or 3, both are wrong.

Texas, I just made random quotes from my copy of the Quran. Having taught comparative religion and having talk about religion on several sites I felt I needed to study other religions.

If you have truly taught comparative religion and have talk about religion on several sites ... then you should have had better notes on your comment. I am not here to criticize you personally, But, any spin or lie to support islam and the action of these animals, does offend me!

There is no spin , I am aware that the Quran talks about killing unbelievers. So does the Old Testament. But it does offer mercy as well.

You said the quran offered forgiveness. This is a lie. Now, you say you acknowledge the quran supports killing non-believers, which it does and try to excuse this fact by saying so does the "Old Testament".

And, this may be true .... but, there is not multiple countries of Christians attempting to enforce these antiquated scriptures, as there are muslims. The antiquated scriptures of the Old Testament does not excuse the violence acted world wide by muslims!

You clearly stated "They recongnise Jesus "They do not blaspheme who say : "God is Christ the son ofMary (Surah 5 :72 Quran)"... Now you are saying they don't.

And, it is absolutely irrelevant in context if people believe that Christ or Mary remarried. I have read that literature as well. The issue here is the intolerance and violent oppression of islam.

Islam is a totalitarian government system of murder and repression disguised as a religion of peace. This fact is indisputable!

Witch trials
Crusades
Rawanda
Bosnia
the KKK
the Norway attacks

Religion of Peace? I can just randomly put tons of quotes up for you as well from the bible. But just feel free to randomly say what ever verse you get from the net from the Koran with no idea of context and pretend like that can't be done to your book.

http://articles.exchristian.net/2002/10/how-many-people-have-been-killed-by.php
Your comment is ludicrous ....
And, as non-factual and insignificant as you are my "little" sick liberal friend!

Your comment is ludicrous ....
And, as non-factual and insignificant as you are my "little" sick liberal friend!

translation...I don't know what to say since the facts clearly fly in the face of what my Opinion is...Don't worry maybe if you study really hard one day you will know things...and these things will even be true...they will be called facts...now don't be scared...they actually are good!

Werbung:
Witch trials
Crusades
Rawanda
Bosnia
the KKK
the Norway attacks

Have you ever read the words of Christ? Christianity was not behind any of those. Anyone following the teachings of Christ (which is what true Christians would do) would not have done/belonged to any of that. That is not the same as those who follow the words of Mohammed. He tells his followers to kill the infidels.

Back