Carter: Wilson's outburst, dislike for Obama based on racism

Werbung:
Originally Posted by Pandora jimmy carter was not just a horrible president, he is a Jewish hating horrible human being.

Washington Post Columnist
By Deborah Lipstadt
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Jimmy Carter's Jewish Problem
About former Jimmy Carters Book: "Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid"
Perhaps unused to being criticized, Carter reflexively fell back on this kind of innuendo about Jewish control of the media and government. Even if unconscious, such stereotyping from a man of his stature is noteworthy. When David Duke spouts it, I yawn. When Jimmy Carter does, I shudder.
Others can enumerate the many factual errors in this book. A man who has done much good and who wants to bring peace has not only failed to move the process forward but has given refuge to scoundrels.

As usual you twist something that he wrote {and I believe that everyone is entitled to his own opinion and you have spewed that as a freedom many, many times around here} into a racial slur and a LIE...and yet you despise our current president for his lying.

You do understand the meaning of HYPOCRIT...RIGHT :confused:

it seems that the left wing and the liberal media in effort to shift attention from the Health plan are begining to play the race card into this.
"...seems...", huh?

You (quite) obviously haven't taken-the-time to read this entire-thread.

:rolleyes:

Pretty shiity deal if you ask me...
....Except, no one DID ask you....

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"...seems...", huh?

You (quite) obviously haven't taken-the-time to read this entire-thread.

....Except, no one DID ask you....

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your threads never make sense, so no I'm not taking my time to read them...:mad:

Werbung:
Back