Children should not be allowed into temples

You never answer the point

You still haven't explained the point of prayer

Because you can't

See what religion has done to you

It has made you unable to reason

Who would want their children to be taught hypocritical, illogical myth as fact and end up like you?

And the teacher spreading her mythology at school should be fired and prosecuted

You would all agree if her tracts and verses had been Islamic

your inability or unwillimgness to stray from your narrowminded construct is not reason to change my response.

Werbung:
Who would want their children to be taught hypocritical, illogical myth as fact []?

And the teacher spreading her mythology at school should be fired and prosecuted

My son joined the environmental club at school and instead of learning anything at all about mercury he was taught about the lack of landfills and global warming myths. Instead of learning to avoid BPA in canned food he learned that the school got a grant to put a wind turbine on top of the building which sole purpose was to run the tv set that spread propaganda about the turbine on top of the building. He did not learn that we have a cancer epidemic in this country, he did learn that he should recycle (even though the carbon footprint of large recycling trucks is larger than any savings). He did not learn that we live in a watershed and certain chemicals should not be put on the lawn, he did see a movie about how dirt comes from compost (true) but contains weird factual errors for unknown reasons.

Because religious people make a massive thing of preaching their shit and imposing it on as many people as they can

Or are we in yet another scenario where it is OK for them to give it but not take it?

Because religious people make a massive thing of preaching their shit and imposing it on as many people as they can

Or are we in yet another scenario where it is OK for them to give it but not take it?
Do you feel that when you are imposing your views on others its equally wrong or not as bad since you like the views you hold?

...preaching their shit and imposing it on as many people as they can
Using the force of government to impose your views on them is no better... It's that ability to use government to impose the majority will onto others that's the problem and eliminating that power from government is the solution. It's not their religious views that threaten your liberty, it's the government's power to impose majority views on others that threatens your liberty.

Using the force of government to impose your views on them is no better... It's that ability to use government to impose the majority will onto others that's the problem and eliminating that power from government is the solution. It's not their religious views that threaten your liberty, it's the government's power to impose majority views on others that threatens your liberty.

touche.

will D ever be able to comprehend the truth in what you and Pan say ? of cours not as only he knows whats right....

Ahh those heady days when religion ruled.

Burning people for thinking differently

Persecuting women, gays, other religions etc

As this happened when we lived in a time of much greater ignorance I can see why you guys still subscribe to it.

Fortunately enough people have moved on to allow governments to stop religion from wrecking people's lives

Shame you guys are still in the dark ages with your talking snakes etc

The bible is an old version of Harry Potter.

Imagine an adult arguing vehemently that the latter is factual and should be the manual for your life?

Then you too would appreciate how ridiculous you sound

Ahh those heady days when religion ruled.

Burning people for thinking differently

Persecuting women, gays, other religions etc

As this happened when we lived in a time of much greater ignorance I can see why you guys still subscribe to it.

Fortunately enough people have moved on to allow governments to stop religion from wrecking people's lives

Shame you guys are still in the dark ages with your talking snakes etc

The bible is an old version of Harry Potter.

Imagine an adult arguing vehemently that the latter is factual and should be the manual for your life?

Then you too would appreciate how ridiculous you sound
I read the rant twice and never found a reply to either question directed to you. Apparently its pointless to ask you any serious question

I read the rant twice and never found a reply to either question directed to you. Apparently its pointless to ask you any serious question
He clearly still wants the force of gov to be used to shut up religion and fails to see how the previous situation he complains about is because of the use of the force of government. He would trade one totalitarian leaning gov for another and think he is better off.

Werbung:
Governments in secular countries are not trying to foist antiscientific mythology on the state

Religions are

Religions are for superstitious idiots and they should be heavily discouraged

They should certainly be stopped from polluting the minds if children with stuff like the theory of creation over the fact of evolution

And dog, you complaining about me nit answering the point is the mist spectacular piece if hypocrisy I have ever encountered

Apart from almost everything else you write

Back