Cindy McCain caught stealing recipes

Popeye

Looks like ex drug addict Cindy McCain is flirting with the law once again. This time posting plagiarized recipes on husband John's campaign website. The problem is she claimed these recipes were her own, until it was discovered they were, in actuality, stolen from the Food Network.

From the Huffington Post:

This past Sunday, Lauren Handel, an eagle-eyed attorney from New York, was searching for a specific recipe from Giada DeLaurentis, a chef on the Food Network. Yet whenever she Googled the different ingredients in the recipe, the oddest thing happened: not only did the Food Network's site come up, as expected, but so did John McCain's campaign site.

On a section of McCain's site called "Cindy's Recipes," you can find seven recipes attributed to Cindy McCain, each with the heading "McCain Family Recipe." Ms. Handel quickly realized that some of the "McCain Family Recipes," were in fact, word-for-word copies of recipes on the Food Network site.

At least three of the "McCain Family Recipes" appear to be lifted directly from the Food Network, while at least one is a Rachael Ray recipe with minor changes.

Cindy also manged to win last night's "Worst Person in the World" for her plagiarism:

]

Werbung:
Looks like ex drug addict Cindy McCain is flirting with the law once again. This time posting plagiarized recipes on husband John's campaign website. The problem is she claimed these recipes were her own, until it was discovered they were, in actuality, stolen from the Food Network.

From the Huffington Post:

Cindy also manged to win last night's "Worst Person in the World" for her plagiarism:

]

That evil republican! Why…. How dare her! First of all she has enough money to pay for an original recipe. She has no need to steal from the poor. Leave the job of stealing to us poor democrats.

Ugh my gun and my bible are both getting cold; I must go cling to them for a while.

Werbung:
good to see we are talking about issue that matter. Funny thing about a recipe that you have...you often don't recall where you got it, or someone told you and you used it, but they got it from someplace...

also who the F cares?
and cling to your gun all you want, no one cares, no one is taking them from you.

Back