clinton supporters discussing her exit strategy

Werbung:
Hillary had a tight rope to walk. Be tough but not to tough, show you are a woman but not to much of a woman.

There were endless jokes about her pantsuits
Her giggles, or cackles

Latest I saw was a complaint she showed cleavage

If she didn’t cry she was a rock
If she did she was soft

I never thought about the sexism before, but I saw through the campaign it was there.

In the end she will lose, and all the people harassing her can be happy.

And yet again... Remember Hillary Clinton is not the underdog here. At one time Hillary Clinton was so terribly, stratospherically far out ahead she herself was predicting she'd have the nomination locked up by February.

But you are being TOTALLY impartial and honest when you point out the just terrible way Hillary Clinton's looks and voice patterns have been so terribly exploited. No man WOULD EVER have to face such horrendous & just totally debilitating remarks... tears of the inhumanity are starting to swell in my eyes...

wait for it...

Michael Dukakis's unibrow... Governor John Dean's YEEEHA!!!... Al Gore's robot like stiffness... John Kerry's tight spandex wind surfing suit...

OH!!! I guess that really happens all the time, totally BS argurment... sorry 'bout that!
:D

Oddly I never liked her, and oddly that she had tits was never the reason.

NO IT HAD TO BE THAT!!! YOU SIR ARE ANTI-TITS!!! :mad:

Just admit it, you took one look at United States Senator Hillary Clinton and said... HEY! Are those TITS! :eek:

From that time on you were traumatized. You just could not believe it... TITS!

You vowed on the grave of your ancestors... I will fight this DEMON SURGE!!! :D

Or maybe:

You thought she just wasn't a great candidate.

One of those... can't tell which. ;)

NO IT HAD TO BE THAT!!! YOU SIR ARE ANTI-TITS!!! :mad:

Just admit it, you took one look at United States Senator Hillary Clinton and said... HEY! Are those TITS! :eek:

From that time on you were traumatized. You just could not believe it... TITS!

You vowed on the grave of your ancestors... I will fight this DEMON SURGE!!! :D

Or maybe:

You thought she just wasn't a great candidate.

One of those... can't tell which. ;)

You can call me anti Amerincan
you can call me a godless commie
you can call me a Facist Hitler lover
you can call me a Republican

But don't you dare say I don't like tits lol

The thing is, precisely the kind of people you would expect to be sexist -- blue-collar working-class types -- generally voted for her.

I admit she was on the receiving end of a lot of sexist remarks, but this was almost uniformly from lefty bloggers who hated her for getting in the way of their messiah's nomination (I recall one fellow denigrated her for not giving Bill enough nookie, causing him to make it with an intern and spurring all the problems Clinton faced in his last few years). They very clearly don't mean it anymore than they do when they call Geraldine Ferraro a racist. And the hatred for her preceded the sexist remarks, not vice-versa.

The thing is, precisely the kind of people you would expect to be sexist -- blue-collar working-class types -- generally voted for her.

I admit she was on the receiving end of a lot of sexist remarks, but this was almost uniformly from lefty bloggers who hated her for getting in the way of their messiah's nomination (I recall one fellow denigrated her for not giving Bill enough nookie, causing him to make it with an intern and spurring all the problems Clinton faced in his last few years). They very clearly don't mean it anymore than they do when they call Geraldine Ferraro a racist. And the hatred for her preceded the sexist remarks, not vice-versa.

when asked, a caucus of the Females in the Senate all said, that it was far more woman who said they would not vote for a woman, not men. Clinton was one of them.

Werbung:
Back