Conservative hypocrisy

Not much of a debate or even a conversation when the only rebuttal our low information liberal friends can muster
are wore out old false talking points from failed marxist dictators of the past.

Werbung:
The US economy is facing meltdown after the bush junta oversaw the biggest crash in history and his retardlican party is working hard to finish the job

Obozo's spent more in four years than Bush spent in eight! Like a typical, leftwing scumbag, Obozo is a hypocrite and a liar. He called Bush "unpatriotic" for raising the National debt by the amount he did. Now, Obozo tells us that the outrageous give-aways he's spent is just good economics. You don't know economics, and you don't know history. You're quite a dunce.

And retardlicans are cheering them on their way. Fucking imbeciles

Every time you've engaged a Conservative here, YOU are the one coming out of the exchange looking like an imbecile! It seems only fair to call someone who's called us "imbeciles"..... a LOSER! If my comment gets edited whereas yours did not, we should all ask ourselves WHY!

Yes, good chistian Americans know that money should be given to the military and the banks

Not the poor

Fuck the poor

If they get ill let em die

Just like Jesus taught these morons to behave

No government program in the entire history of the world has spend more on the poor, than America's war on poverty.

Foolish leftists claim otherwise because knowledge and facts consistently evade them, while they get a heavy dose of leftist propaganda (aka lies), which they gladly accept. They actually think America spends too little helping the poor. How can they be so ignorant?

And if someone demands changes be made to these ineffectual welfare programs, in an effort to improve them so that the poor will be better taken care of, that person is demonized as one who hates the poor and wants them to die.

CRAZY!!!

you have a point but this is direct and his are a shade less so,

I agree that my comment was more direct than the one to which I responded. The poster to whom I replied has consistently attacked ALL Christians, ALL Conservatives, ALL Jews, ALL white Americans, etc. His comments attack entire groups, and as such are unadulterated bigotry, much like a racist would do! I've never attacked ALL atheists, and I've never attacked ALL liberals for that matter.

Is it less offensive to attack entire groups of people as the poster in question does?..........., OR to do as we Conservatives typically do; i.e., judge individuals on the sole basis that he/she MERITS our abuse? Food for thought? ;)

It is perfectly reasonable to say that all christians and muslims are gullible and weak minded

They believe in fairy tales

I agree that my comment was more direct than the one to which I responded. The poster to whom I replied has consistently attacked ALL Christians, ALL Conservatives, ALL Jews, ALL white Americans, etc. His comments attack entire groups, and as such are unadulterated bigotry, much like a racist would do! I've never attacked ALL atheists, and I've never attacked ALL liberals for that matter.

Is it less offensive to attack entire groups of people as the poster in question does?..........., OR to do as we Conservatives typically do; i.e., judge individuals on the sole basis that he/she MERITS our abuse? Food for thought? ;)

I tend to allow a poster's input define the poster. if they wish to self marginalize then so be it.
the rules are simple but specific so not a lot of leeway.

one thing i do know is thst trolls wil.first get more adament when ignored which often buys them time outs and then they get frustrated and go away.

very occasionally they change their ways.

you do have the option of ignoring him in addition to.no longer feeding the troll.

options optiond...

Well you believe in people living to 800 years of age so where does that leave you?

As someone who believes ludicrous stories from an old book to be true

As mad as an adult who insists that fairies exist

Well you believe in people living to 800 years of age so where does that leave you?

As someone who believes ludicrous stories from an old book to be true

As mad as an adult who insists that fairies exist

where exactly did I state that I believe in people living to 7800 years of age ?
I'll save you the bother, I did not.

where does that leave you ?

a kid whose entire world view was based on some guy who cannot make up his mind. or perhaps he is wising up as he gets on in years and is sensing his own mortality.
as someone who believes on things he cannot prove just because some guy said it in a book and now will not rule out God's existence.

where exactly did I state that I believe in people living to 7800 years of age ?
I'll save you the bother, I did not.

where does that leave you ?

a kid whose entire world view was based on some guy who cannot make up his mind. or perhaps he is wising up as he gets on in years and is sensing his own mortality.
as someone who believes on things he cannot prove just because some guy said it in a book and now will not rule out God's existence.
Don't feed the troll...

Ahh so dog admits the bible is not true

Progress

Now, how about opening your eyes to the lies of the retardlicans who are systematically destroying the US with the support of another band of gullible fools

I see that Wolfshit is now admitting that waging war against Iraq was fucked up

Like UK generals involved in the conflict who describe Rumpfeeler as intellectually bankrupt

Conservatives are mad

Werbung:
Ahh so dog admits the bible is not true

Progress

Now, how about opening your eyes to the lies of the retardlicans who are systematically destroying the US with the support of another band of gullible fools

I see that Wolfshit is now admitting that waging war against Iraq was fucked up

Like UK generals involved in the conflict who describe Rumpfeeler as intellectually bankrupt

Conservatives are mad
I wouldn't say mad, a little up-set maybe..

Back