Conservative Values

Texas_tea

In this video, Mr. Guillory very eloquently describes Conservative values. Mr. Guillory associates these values with the Republican Party which, in my opinion is a day gone by.

For the most part, the Republican Party is a leftist party that is Left of Center!

However, the Conservative values Mr. Guillory speaks of still exist with the majority of Americans, considering the majority of Americans are Conservative.

These values clearly exist among Conservative Americans, some Conservative Republicans and certainly all the TEA Party Members.

If you want to know why the TEA Parties are so successful, why the Communist Regime of the Obama White House fear the TEA Party and deliberately and illegally targeted them .....

Then, just listen to the values Mr. Guillory is speaking of ....

Werbung:
Iowa audience embraces Sen. Ted Cruz

Conservative purist Ted Cruz addressed the concerns of any Iowa Republicans who reject him as too rigid, arguing he knows exactly how to unify the GOP and turn the country around.

The answer: “Restore historic economic growth.”

Cruz, a U.S. senator from Texas who has visited the presidential testing grounds of Iowa three times in less than three months, told an audience of about 600 at the Republican Party of Iowa’s annual Ronald Reagan fundraising dinner: “We need to come together.”

Werbung:
In this video, Mr. Guillory very eloquently describes Conservative values. Mr. Guillory associates these values with the Republican Party which, in my opinion is a day gone by.

For the most part, the Republican Party is a leftist party that is Left of Center!

However, the Conservative values Mr. Guillory speaks of still exist with the majority of Americans, considering the majority of Americans are Conservative.

These values clearly exist among Conservative Americans, some Conservative Republicans and certainly all the TEA Party Members.

If you want to know why the TEA Parties are so successful, why the Communist Regime of the Obama White House fear the TEA Party and deliberately and illegally targeted them .....

Then, just listen to the values Mr. Guillory is speaking of ....

I like how the following is stated near the beginning
"Slavery is the violation of the rights of men."
and then refers to the "Government plantation" near the end. That is what exists today, and yes, in a more subtle form than when the Republican party was founded.

The practice of having someone else making the decisions for what an individual can and ought to do, comprises a part of slavery. The practice of someone else dictating to individuals what they must do, give, take, or behave- That practice is the core of the concept of slavery.

Now that most of us as individuals know that freedom exists and is achievable away from government control, it is very simple to hold, so long as we understand our own individual responsibilities. Now that this freedom is known, saying that "the idea of freedom is complex" is incorrect (and my only objection to Senator Guillory's speech). What is complex is the justification for all the decisions someone else (i.e., government) is making for individuals instead. Freedom is "all encompassing", indeed. That idea is very simple, and it is something I choose to discuss with others, so that they may learn about it, for their own benefit.

Back