Crawford Resigns MSNBC

Gipper

Even a moderate like Crawford is unwelcome by the nuts at MSNBC. The left media will not tolerant any opposing views and yet their followers think they are unbiased. Crazy!!!!

MSNBC Contributor Crawford Resigns, No Longer Willing to be 'Cartoon Player for Lefty Games'

No longer capable of tolerating his colleagues at NBC, political contributor Craig Crawford announced he has resigned from MSNBC post.

"Three months short of my current contract I sent the following to the boss, Phil Griffin: ‘Phil, Just wanted to give you the heads up that my situation with MSNBC has become so unrewarding for me that I've decided to move on,'" he wrote this morning on his Congressional Quarterly blog.

"I simply could not any longer endure being a cartoon player for lefty games, just gotta move on to higher ground even if there's no oxygen," Crawford later elaborated on a comments-thread.

Crawford will likely be best remembered for work his work during the 2008 Democratic presidential primaries - drawing much ire from MSNBC compatriots - for vigorously defending the biggest Democratic threat to MSNBC's golden-boy:

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/anthon...onger-willing-be-cartoon-player#ixzz0hOt542RT

Werbung:
So true...

matthews-obama-_art.jpg

Even a moderate like Crawford is unwelcome by the nuts at MSNBC. The left media will not tolerant any opposing views and yet their followers think they are unbiased. Crazy!!!!

Now just imagine for a second if there was nothing but conservatives running this country Gipper...I mean who would you guys paint as the enemy if all the left wing media was gone? Who would Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity paint as the enemy if there were no Liberals and Democrats to pounce on? I mean would you be conservative enough for their liking or maybe not. Maybe after all the progressives are gone and San Francisco is turned into a Concentration camp they'll come after the rest of you for not believing enough about the movement. I mean according to Glen Beck there are a crap load of FEMA camps out there and with the Left gone how do you expect the new Right Wing Conservative government to fill it up. The point is Gipper as much as I loath Liberals you conservatives are no different. You guys complain so much about the media in this country but from what I see it's a level playing field. Name me some Conservatives newspapers and by the way how many AM stations in this country cater to the Right? How many talk show programs are there on the AM dial with the likes of Laura Ingram, Micheal Malkin, Mark levin etc etc. So tell us again about the liberal media biased and yes Fox news is right wing just like MSNBC and CNN are left wing. the only difference is that their programs differ in the evening times while the rest of the day is centered around reporting the news which they all do a good job at. Do you just want one news station reporting the news to your liking? If that's they case then that borders on state run new programs which only happen in Communist countries which last time I checked we're not one and never going to be one.

Now just imagine for a second if there was nothing but conservatives running this country Gipper...I mean who would you guys paint as the enemy if all the left wing media was gone? Who would Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity paint as the enemy if there were no Liberals and Democrats to pounce on? I mean would you be conservative enough for their liking or maybe not. Maybe after all the progressives are gone and San Francisco is turned into a Concentration camp they'll come after the rest of you for not believing enough about the movement. I mean according to Glen Beck there are a crap load of FEMA camps out there and with the Left gone how do you expect the new Right Wing Conservative government to fill it up. The point is Gipper as much as I loath Liberals you conservatives are no different. You guys complain so much about the media in this country but from what I see it's a level playing field. Name me some Conservatives newspapers and by the way how many AM stations in this country cater to the Right? How many talk show programs are there on the AM dial with the likes of Laura Ingram, Micheal Malkin, Mark levin etc etc. So tell us again about the liberal media biased and yes Fox news is right wing just like MSNBC and CNN are left wing. the only difference is that their programs differ in the evening times while the rest of the day is centered around reporting the news which they all do a good job at. Do you just want one news station reporting the news to your liking? If that's they case then that borders on state run new programs which only happen in Communist countries which last time I checked we're not one and never going to be one.

You miss the point or maybe you don't see the obvious.

ALL the major TV nets except Fox are liberal. The nightly news is overwhelmingly liberal. If you think Couric, Williams, Sawyer, and Blitzer report the news without bias, I have a highway bridge I can sell you. Oh please, take off your liberal blinders.

Yes AM talk radio is dominated by conservatives. It is the only media dominated by conservatives and yet libs are constantly complaining about this.

The print media is also overwhelmingly liberal. Nearly every major paper is liberal. Thank God they are dying.

Hollywood is overwhelmingly liberal.

The p-schools from K to Ph.D are overwhelmingly liberal.

I do not want nor did I suggest that the American media be all conservative. What would be nice is a little balance, but that is not going to happen.

There is no way BO gets elected to the WH without a liberal bias media. His radical past, Marxist upbringing, and ties to terrorists were ignored or covered up by the MSM and others. And folks like you bought it hook, line, and sinker.

You miss the point or maybe you don't see the obvious.

ALL the major TV nets except Fox are liberal. The nightly news is overwhelmingly liberal. If you think Couric, Williams, Sawyer, and Blitzer report the news without bias, I have a highway bridge I can sell you. Oh please, take off your liberal blinders.

Yes AM talk radio is dominated by conservatives. It is the only media dominated by conservatives and yet libs are constantly complaining about this.

The print media is also overwhelmingly liberal. Nearly every major paper is liberal. Thank God they are dying.

Hollywood is overwhelmingly liberal.

The p-schools from K to Ph.D are overwhelmingly liberal.

I do not want nor did I suggest that the American media be all conservative. What would be nice is a little balance, but that is not going to happen.

There is no way BO gets elected to the WH without a liberal bias media. His radical past, Marxist upbringing, and ties to terrorists were ignored or covered up by the MSM and others. And folks like you bought it hook, line, and sinker.

I didn't buy nothing hook, line, and sinker. You talk about Liberals complaining about AM stations then what are you doing complaining about the Media? Complaints fly from both sides and I see it as such. I don't live in denial about any media bias coming from the left and the right. Its a level playing field Sir and you may not like it and not agree with it. This is America and people have a right to enjoy any type of media outlet they see fit. Their is balance in this country and I find it Ironic that Conservatives like to call out media outlets State run media because of Obama but never mentioned it when Bush was in the white house and even then when anyone question Fox News about being the mouth piece for the Bush White House there was not one whimper from anyone on the right in this regards. This is nothing more then a tit for tat and there are plenty of news outlets we all get our information from but unfortunately they ALL TELL THERE LIES to either win their viewers over or make the bottom line.

Well the damage is done in this regards because you can show them differently and people will still believe that there are going to be FEMA camps set up and as much as GB has tried to debunk them they think he's just as crazy as everybody else is for denying it...

I didn't buy nothing hook, line, and sinker. You talk about Liberals complaining about AM stations then what are you doing complaining about the Media? Complaints fly from both sides and I see it as such. I don't live in denial about any media bias coming from the left and the right. Its a level playing field Sir and you may not like it and not agree with it. This is America and people have a right to enjoy any type of media outlet they see fit. Their is balance in this country and I find it Ironic that Conservatives like to call out media outlets State run media because of Obama but never mentioned it when Bush was in the white house and even then when anyone question Fox News about being the mouth piece for the Bush White House there was not one whimper from anyone on the right in this regards. This is nothing more then a tit for tat and there are plenty of news outlets we all get our information from but unfortunately they ALL TELL THERE LIES to either win their viewers over or make the bottom line.

Amazing. You think the media is balanced. I point out how the media and our culture is nearly completely controlled by the left and you say this is balance.

You think a few radio talk show hosts on AM radio and one cable network results in balanced media reporting.

Here again is another example of our differences. It is difficult to reach a consensus when your opponent is out in left field where the buses don't run.

Werbung:
Now just imagine for a second if there was nothing but conservatives running this country Gipper...I mean who would you guys paint as the enemy if all the left wing media was gone? Who would Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity paint as the enemy if there were no Liberals and Democrats to pounce on? I mean would you be conservative enough for their liking or maybe not. Maybe after all the progressives are gone and San Francisco is turned into a Concentration camp they'll come after the rest of you for not believing enough about the movement. I mean according to Glen Beck there are a crap load of FEMA camps out there

(the rest of hysterical rant deleted)

It's always fun to hear leftist fanatics try to tell conservatives what the conservatives think and do. As if somehow they expect the conservatives to believe them.

Such diatribes invariably descend into lies, smears, and then hysterical ranting. If the leftists had to honestly describe what conservatives think and do, while forwarding their own leftist agenda, they'd have nothing to say at all.

The more the leftists attempt this, the more obvious it becomes: The ONLY way they can make the conservatives look bad, is to lie about them.

Back