Martin Bashir Resigns From MSNBC After Sarah Palin Slam

Yes, they could become really credible like fox news

Which is regarded around the world as a huge embarrassment showing what is wrong with America

Werbung:
‘One Sick S.O.B.’: Mark Levin Goes Nuclear on ‘Deranged Moron’ Chris Matthews

Following MSNBC host Chris Matthews’ very friendly interview with President Barack Obama, conservative radio host Mark Levin took to the airwaves to bash the “deranged” TV host for attacking the president’s opponents for him the next day.

“I believe Chris Matthews is deranged. I really believe he’s deranged. I believe he’s hyped up. I believe he’s off his rocker,” Levin said, before playing audio of the host’s comments on MSNBC Friday.

Levin thoroughly mocked Matthews for claiming that fellow MSNBC host Al Sharpton’s comparison of Nelson Mandela’s election to Republicans’ handling of the election of Obama was the “smartest” thing he’s heard in five years.

“This is one sick S.O.B.,” Levin added.

‘One Sick S.O.B.’: Mark Levin Goes Nuclear on ‘Deranged Moron’ Chris Matthews

Following MSNBC host Chris Matthews’ very friendly interview with President Barack Obama, conservative radio host Mark Levin took to the airwaves to bash the “deranged” TV host for attacking the president’s opponents for him the next day.

“I believe Chris Matthews is deranged. I really believe he’s deranged. I believe he’s hyped up. I believe he’s off his rocker,” Levin said, before playing audio of the host’s comments on MSNBC Friday.

Levin thoroughly mocked Matthews for claiming that fellow MSNBC host Al Sharpton’s comparison of Nelson Mandela’s election to Republicans’ handling of the election of Obama was the “smartest” thing he’s heard in five years.

“This is one sick S.O.B.,” Levin added.

What you expect? MSNBC drew the fire first.Its war.

‘Pure Hate’: Blaze Readers React to Martin Bashir Resigning From MSNBC

TheBlaze posted a story earlier this week about MSNBC host Martin Bashir resigning from the network over the far-and-wide uproar he caused by vile comments he made about former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, including that someone should defecate inher mouth.

Bashir issued an apology to Palin after his comments, then to his viewers and the network when he later announced his resignation.

Here’s what some readers of TheBlaze had to say about Bashir’s resignation:

Werbung:
Does MSNBC Host Equate the Term ‘Obamacare’ with Well-Known Racial Ephithet?

MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry, no stranger to controversial statements, took her viewers on a bit of a ride during her Sunday program, giving them what sounded an awful lot like a history lesson on a well-known racial epithet.

“I want to talk today about a controversial word,” Harris-Perry began. “It’s a word that has been with us for years. And like it or not, it’s indelibly printed in the pages of American history. A word that was originally intended as a derogatory term, meant to shame and divide and demean.

“The word was conceived of by a group of wealthy white men who needed a way to put themselves above and apart from a black man, to render him inferior and unequal and diminish his accomplishments.

Back