Dan Bongino just said on the air, that he believes we all are living a simulation.

Yo Daddy!

Dan Bongino just said on the air, that he believes we all are living a simulation.

Before I began seeing how the Left (or unknown entities) began messing with our collective perceptions, I would have thought he had gone crazy on the air.

I think they are using a different variety of Zombie juice on influencers than they use on audiences

Werbung:

Before I began seeing how the Left (or unknown entities) began messing with our collective perceptions, I would have thought he had gone crazy on the air.

I think they are using a different variety of Zombie juice on influencers than they use on audiences
How long have you afforded the luxury of thought by yourself?
That's new for you.

Of course you wouldn't. You have no sense of humour. No wit. You know nothing about politics but hating democrats. You are not patriot but a radical right wing extremist.
Brain dead.
Of course you wouldn't. You have no sense of humour. No wit. You know nothing about politics but hating democrats. You are not patriot but a radical right wing extremist.
Brain dead.
It is one thing to have a difference of opinion on a person or policy or thing, but your criticism of me is a mindless set of cliches which don't reflect any part of my reality.

And the only reason I'm posting this is so I can say later that I tried to set the story straight but that you just wouldn't pay attention.

It is one thing to have a difference of opinion on a person or policy or thing, but your criticism of me is a mindless set of cliches which don't reflect any part of my reality.

And the only reason I'm posting this is so I can say later that I tried to set the story straight but that you just wouldn't pay attention.
You are replying because your bully nature won't tolerate criticism.
I don't care about the story. I'm into calling you out for the nut case you are.

No cliches son. Just raw wit and humour.

Werbung:
Back