Dating other races .

the annoying thing

A lot of people are against interracial dating and a lot do not. How do you feel about it ? My family is a mix of racial make ups and most in it do not have a problem.
I find it very interesting I have been called a nigger lover for dating black women and told some blacks blacks I'm raciest , mainly when enforcing the law at the School . I have dated 3 black women and married a Latino woman and dated a Asian woman who parents were totally against us being together . I have never had a Latino call me a raciest only blacks and whites both republican and liberal .
So I have seen both sides of the issue.

Werbung:
Being raised by a racist father, I hove worked to get of that rut, moving to CA many yrs ago was a big help to accept people
of all color. I dated a black retired attorney and it was good, hard due to his attorney "know it all" attitudes. I've changed a
lot but thinking back to my younger life, omg, how mean I was to school mates who were black....if I could see them now I'd give them a big hug and accept them in my home.

I married a white know it all and it ended in divorce, we just don't know outcomes.

Being raised by a racist father, I hove worked to get of that rut, moving to CA many yrs ago was a big help to accept people
of all color. I dated a black retired attorney and it was good, hard due to his attorney "know it all" attitudes. I've changed a
lot but thinking back to my younger life, omg, how mean I was to school mates who were black....if I could see them now I'd give them a big hug and accept them in my home.

I married a white know it all and it ended in divorce, we just don't know outcomes.
Glad to see your comments . Its the person that counts not the skin color or political group or thier looks.
I have dated a hand full of drop dead good looking women but they didnt work out .either they were self centered or cheaters or just plain not good people.

Glad to see your comments . Its the person that counts not the skin color or political group or thier looks.
I have dated a hand full of drop dead good looking women but they didnt work out .either they were self centered or cheaters or just plain not good people.
I finally got over looking for that great looking guy, they are into themselves too, finally talked to myself but good, ignore the flows you keep finding, the last important man in my life looked like Woody Allen and he had the SOH and kindness that I loved.....He wanted to marry, I did not, one marriage was enough for me, it didn't last, I've had a lot of great bf's but one tough marriage....

Who cares about race? We are all people, no matter our skin color, eye shape, hair type, whatever. In all 'races' we all have the same traits, from bad, to wonderful. If we go back far enough, we all came from Africa anyway.
I have read from several places the there are more differences among individuals than between the various races. So judge the person on a case by case basis, as an individual, not their physical characteristics.

There are plenty of issues that arise from living with the same race, and to try to make it with
so many different races, life styles, beliefs, GOOD LUCK....

Werbung:
Who cares about race? We are all people, no matter our skin color, eye shape, hair type, whatever. In all 'races' we all have the same traits, from bad, to wonderful. If we go back far enough, we all came from Africa anyway.
I have read from several places the there are more differences among individuals than between the various races. So judge the person on a case by case basis, as an individual, not their physical characteristics.
I agree with you. My family is bi racial . I myself look about as white as they come but some of my family are very black some look like light skinned blacks some look like american Indians very red. 8 have dated white women black women asian women and hispanic..

Back