Defeat the radical left Press in America!

Werbung:
AND YOU DO!!!! lol,lol If you had an understanding of Jesus , an understanding larger than a mustard seed, you would not be an atheist.

Why do you think I wring my hands over money? Money is not a concern of mine!

Anyone with an understanding larger than a mustard seed normally becomes an athiest. Have you even read the entire bible? Me, the athiest, has, so you should be able to.

Werbung:
Anyone with an understanding larger than a mustard seed normally becomes an athiest. Have you even read the entire bible? Me, the athiest, has, so you should be able to.

You claim to have understanding when you assert that you believe in the ridiculous notion that one can logically be an atheist? Atheism is an indefensible position and no one can logically hold it while being consistent in his beliefs.

If you had said that you inclined toward atheism that would be different or if you had claimed to be agnostic that would be different too. But you did not. You positively assert that you subscribe to a belief that there is no God. Right?

Then again maybe you do believe in atheism as more of a rough estimate of what the truth is. Is that closer to what you believe?

Are you an atheist or a kinda sorta atheist?

Back