Defeat the radical left Press in America!

A "christian" sect that believes the Bible is fallible is not really a Christian sect. After all, Jesus himself said that not one part of the law would fail to be fulfilled. To believe the Bible is full of errors, means that Jesus was a liar. If Jesus is a liar, then why believe in him?

In short, those people are steeped in religiosity, and nothing more.

As for all the other things, in some cases yes, others no. I disagree with the presuppositions you use to get to those conclusions.

you have to be pretty retarded to think the bible is infallible...since there are thousands of versions of the bible...different...thus cant be all correct.

Werbung:
Right. See in Christian faith, we believe that the entire Bible, every word, is inspired by Jesus Christ the son of G-d.

So in my view, everything we inspired by Christ, regardless of if he specifically said it or not.

If you wish to make the claim "Jesus specifically said" or did not say, that's fine, but rather meaningless to me. If it's in the Bible, it has the full authority of G-d.

If *you* don't believe that, then who cares what Jesus said?

The problem with your thesis is that the Bible shows even the followers who walked with Jesus were fallible.

So how is it that those putting the canon together centuries after Jesus were infallible in choosing the books?

There's an issue with Timothy in that Paul's vocabulary is 30% different than the other epistles. It's strange that Paul would talk about certain church officers when his communities had no such hierarchy. Although what isn't strange is the language matches Christian writers from the 2nd century who actually were involved with such church hierarchies. Get it? Both Timothys and Titus were not written by Paul.

And we know the Bible has clear errors in it. Look at Matthew's genealogy of Jesus for a clear cut example. It's wrong. You know how I know? Because a different genealogy is listed in 1st Chronicles. So which is right as they both have the full authority of God? Is the Bible teaching us about parallel universes?

BTW, in the Christian faith there's a lot of different beliefs, like for instance, most people don't have the asinine habit of writing "G-d", as though God can't figure out you just mentioned its name. And that's not even the name the Jews didn't mention. Let's not pretend Christians are suddenly monolithic in their beliefs. Never have been. Never will be.

Darn few, and no group over a few dozen have ever managed it. No country has done it. But I don't give up hope. Of course you and I may see the implementation differently since we don't agree on what Jesus taught. I'm willing to start and stop with the two most important commandments in the Bible.

I would be willing to bet that you have been positively influenced by those two and that you are an example of a person who has implemented the teachings of Jesus to a degree.

Do you doubt that others have also implemented His teaching to a degree? Some perhaps more than you? Some who dont even know what is impacting them may even be swayed. Why the teachings of Jesus have become so widespread that most people are probably implementing some without even knowing it.

A "christian" sect that believes the Bible is fallible is not really a Christian sect. After all, Jesus himself said that not one part of the law would fail to be fulfilled. To believe the Bible is full of errors, means that Jesus was a liar. If Jesus is a liar, then why believe in him?

In short, those people are steeped in religiosity, and nothing more.

As for all the other things, in some cases yes, others no. I disagree with the presuppositions you use to get to those conclusions.

I think you might want to fine tune that.

There's an issue with Timothy in that Paul's vocabulary is 30% different than the other epistles. It's strange that Paul would talk about certain church officers when his communities had no such hierarchy. Although what isn't strange is the language matches Christian writers from the 2nd century who actually were involved with such church hierarchies. Get it? Both Timothys and Titus were not written by Paul.

Links?

I would be willing to bet that you have been positively influenced by those two and that you are an example of a person who has implemented the teachings of Jesus to a degree.

Do you doubt that others have also implemented His teaching to a degree? Some perhaps more than you? Some who dont even know what is impacting them may even be swayed. Why the teachings of Jesus have become so widespread that most people are probably implementing some without even knowing it.

Links?

What facts. You talkin' about NBC, CBS, ABC? They are usually 1 to 2 days behind FOX on major coverage. Or maybe even no coverage at all. I don't remember hearing anything about Van Jones or Acorn on the big 3 until 2 to 3 days after it aired on FOX.

What about the NY times? Are they the one's with the facts?
You think the left media has the facts, then why are their ratings in the tank? Because people can tell when they are getting b.s.

that's why most of the lefty lefty big news papers are going under. Who wants to pay to read lies.

gm09102120091021122426.jpg

Gee....let's seeeeeeeeeeee.....FAUX Noise makes-crap-UP.....then whines & cries because no-one-else will cover it????

:confused:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....that's not the way it's supposed to work. A news-org is supposed to report already-existing news....not make-it-up.

Ol' Rupert's been in the tabloid-business for too long....​

Yes, togerther we can defeat the radical national news media , that includes your local daily newspaper.It is no secret the radical liberal news media has for many years been lying , distorting , and in many cases neglecting to even report a story that is harmful to the radical left.Our best and quickest means to shut this unamerican enterprise down OR at least make them become honest and fair reporters of our news is to hit them n their pocketbooks . STOP BUYING RADICAL LEFTIST NEWSPAPERS ! Why support your enemy ? Millions have quit their local newspaper BUT millions more are still supporting their radical leftist cause . Ask yourself, why do you still buy the product of your POLITICAL ENEMY?Is it just due to habit ? In your heart you know they report dishonestly or not at all any event that disagrees with their radcal liberalism. SO , PLEASE STOP !! You can be better informed by watching cable television news . Forget about A,B.C. , C.B.S. , N.B.C. , these are just leftist organs. Also msnbc , cnn( except for lou dobbs) , are just replays of the same leftist propaganda . YOU are being used , sold out , and using your own money to finance America's desruction . Begin now , break the habit of buying radical leftist newspapers .Not only is your news distorted, often times events are not covered or reported because they conflict with the radca leftist agenda of the National Radical Liberal Media including your local newspaper .
What say you? We need not wait until 2010 to vote against Obama and his marxist policies. Start now! Cancel out his messengers of deceit!

Terrible punctuation.

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
So you want people to start reading and listening to your reactionary Right Wing news?
Bad move....

"conservatives" are much-too-humble to publicize all o' that, there compassion (for which they're so well-known).

:rolleyes:

"Because of the actions of two Republican Senators, every day this month 7,000 jobless workers have lost their unemployment insurance (UI) coverage. Each day these two Republicans continue to stand in the way of Senate passage of a UI extension, 7,000 more workers will run out of benefits.

Back