Bias in the News Media

Werbung:
No, they're both probably lying. I was pointing out that you started a thread about bias in the media and then posted a headline showing them covering the bases.

Congress was fed the same "it was the video" garbage. They were complaining that they had to read it in the NY Times. Now congress wants Hillary to turn over all her communications with Amb. Stevens and his people. The Administration is supposed to keep congress in the loop. Congress has oversight over the Administration and all it's departments.

problem pockets? Loss of viewership for the MSM is someting that polls have been discussing for over a decade. I don't feel the need to provide links or snip articles to prove common knowledge. If you think otherwise make your case.

To use the firing of that fool Keith Overbite, as a reason for MSLSD's big drop, is poppycock. Overbite never had a large viewership and it was dropping steadily before he got his ass canned. Most of his viewers were whack job leftists who wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the face.

Some details for our leading HOP Lib....

CABLE NEWS RACE
SEPT. 27, 2012

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 2,841,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,511,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,185,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 2,080,000
FOXNEWS FIVE 1,960,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 1,857,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,832,000
CMDY COLBERT 1,295,000
MSNBC MADDOW 1,284,000
MSNBC SCHULTZ 1,235.000
MSNBC O'DONNELL 1,204,000
FOXNEWS FOX/FRIENDS 1,149,000
CNN PIERS 670,000
MSNBC MORNING JOE 552,000
CNN COOPER 477,000

To use the firing of that fool Keith Overbite, as a reason for MSLSD's big drop, is poppycock. Overbite never had a large viewership and it was dropping steadily before he got his ass canned. Most of his viewers were whack job leftists who wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the face.

Some details for our leading HOP Lib....

Did I miss a post? I just went back and checked the thread; I don't see anyone using Olbermann's termination as an excuse for anything.

Since you quoted me do you mean I'm the leading HOP Lib, or do you mean Pockets?

Congress was fed the same "it was the video" garbage. They were complaining that they had to read it in the NY Times. Now congress wants Hillary to turn over all her communications with Amb. Stevens and his people. The Administration is supposed to keep congress in the loop. Congress has oversight over the Administration and all it's departments.

so I'm hearing you say they were not briefed at all but read the paper ?

so I'm hearing you say they were not briefed at all but read the paper ?

I'm trying to find a link. All I remember was two congressmen (on tv) were complaining that they were briefed (sort of) but didn't learn anything from the Admin other than the movie theory and they learned more by reading the newspaper than the meeting or whatever it was. I don't know how congressed is briefed. I think I saw this on Greta's show, but I'm not positive. I do remember them being irritated about it.

I'm trying to find a link. All I remember was two congressmen (on tv) were complaining that they were briefed (sort of) but didn't learn anything from the Admin other than the movie theory and they learned more by reading the newspaper than the meeting or whatever it was. I don't know how congressed is briefed. I think I saw this on Greta's show, but I'm not positive. I do remember them being irritated about it.

briefing is generally done for senior congressional people and that information is disseminated out from there. so it would appear that the administration did float the same dog and pony show to congress that it attempted with the public at large. that is to say they are equal opportunity liars who somehow believed this lie would remain unexposed.

nice crowd we have calling the shots huh ?

that is to say they are equal opportunity liars who somehow believed this lie would remain unexposed.

nice crowd we have calling the shots huh ?

Well, I think there are some honest congress critters, but they usually get ignored or get labeled as kooks.

Well, I think there are some honest congress critters, but they usually get ignored or get labeled as kooks.

liars being the administration in this case. I suspect all pols lie mainly a question of degree. the administration is gunning for all time champions of the world by all appearances.

Werbung:
Did I miss a post? I just went back and checked the thread; I don't see anyone using Olbermann's termination as an excuse for anything.

Since you quoted me do you mean I'm the leading HOP Lib, or do you mean Pockets?

Sorry for the confusion. I was expanding on your post and of course, the leading HOP lib is my boy Pocketpool.

Pockets was referring to Olberbites termination as an excuse for MSLSDs ratings drop.

Back