Bias in the News Media

Werbung:
The problem with accusing people of giving someone a pass is that you don't really know if someone has been given a pass. They definitely don't pile on certain people but if they were giving someone a pass, you'd never know about it. I wonder how many things go completely unreported, and what the Dem/GOP split is on that.

Another MSNBC Scandal? Blaze Readers at Campaign Event Claim Network Misled in Video of Rally Chant (With Audio Comparison)

Go to this news story and watch both video clips and compare for yourself. MSNBC has clearly altered this video to make Romney out to look foolish. This is an all out disgrace in journalism and a prime example of how the media is lying and fabricating the current events in this Country.

Again ... this stunt by MSNBC is a clear example of the bias in the media. This is just as bad as NBC's Today Show altering the George Zimmerman 911 tapes!

I would like to see a real public out-cry against the "liars" in the media. There needs to be a campaign against their "traitorous" behaviors. I don't think "free press" means deliberately lying to the American public or withholding information. What about trust, morality and integrity? They don't seem to have any.

I would like to see a real public out-cry against the "liars" in the media. There needs to be a campaign against their "traitorous" behaviors. I don't think "free press" means deliberately lying to the American public or withholding information. What about trust, morality and integrity? They don't seem to have any.

They are paying for it. The MSM on TV has lost a lot of viewers, they have nowhere near as many viewers as they used to. Newspapers are going out of business, alternative media sources are growing. The MSM is being judged harshly right now, it just takes time.

They are paying for it. The MSM on TV has lost a lot of viewers, they have nowhere near as many viewers as they used to. Newspapers are going out of business, alternative media sources are growing. The MSM is being judged harshly right now, it just takes time.
Time for another Obama bail-out?

yea listened the 2nd clip..its muddled but still sounds like Ryan...also you could not watch it and just use logic and figure out...Mitt just was thanking and talking about Ryan..thus it would be natural for them to chant for Ryan....But I know...you guys have a guy who says one thing...the video shows the other...your 2nd video backs up or at least is unclear version of same video...so listen to one guy.

Also funny how you don't back up viewer ship numbers ( viewers don't equal correct as fox proves) or show How Fox has had large losses as well at times...( not sure current as I don't care) Also this ignores that MSNBC also fired its most watched person...Olberman...and saw a drop after that...aka MSNBC lost viewers going away from the hardest hitting guy they had on the Right...BUt I mean just details...don't let facts get in the way of your idea.

Also funny how you don't back up viewer ship numbers ( viewers don't equal correct as fox proves) or show How Fox has had large losses as well at times...( not sure current as I don't care) Also this ignores that MSNBC also fired its most watched person...Olberman...and saw a drop after that...aka MSNBC lost viewers going away from the hardest hitting guy they had on the Right...BUt I mean just details...don't let facts get in the way of your idea.

problem pockets? Loss of viewership for the MSM is someting that polls have been discussing for over a decade. I don't feel the need to provide links or snip articles to prove common knowledge. If you think otherwise make your case.

Media coverage of Obama's Libya handling by turns blaring, muffled

One Republican lawmaker calls it "Benghazi-gate." Others say Congress was misled, while raising the possibility of a cover-up at the highest levels.
But the media reaction to and coverage of the potential scandal regarding the Obama administration's changing narrative on the consulate attack in Libya has ranged wildly, from top-of-the-broadcast to back page.

Werbung:
Media coverage of Obama's Libya handling by turns blaring, muffled

One Republican lawmaker calls it "Benghazi-gate." Others say Congress was misled, while raising the possibility of a cover-up at the highest levels.
But the media reaction to and coverage of the potential scandal regarding the Obama administration's changing narrative on the consulate attack in Libya has ranged wildly, from top-of-the-broadcast to back page.

Well, is there bias or not? You just put up a headline that says that the coverage is both blaring and muffled. Which is it?

Congress can claim they're misled, but they do get briefings. They're not misled.

Back