Definition of Propaganda and Obamas tactics!

And your guy is fixing the deficit by spending more, limiting the CIA opening us to another attack, slow to respond to the worst attack on a military base in history, trying to destroy the best healthcare system in the world, and raising taxes on all Americans during the worst economy in decades. Sounds like a good plan.

But, do not misunderstand, I disliked Bush a great deal for his progressive policies of growing government, deficit spending, and immigration polices. So, BO is pretty much an extension of W except for a few notable negatives.

Slow to respond? What did you want Obama to do, Bomb our military base? Rush Aid there? The people shot where dead, or being treated, the shooter was shot and in jail in hours.....And it was horrible of him to wait to find out what actuly happened? What did you want him to do? Put on a cape, fly there and heal the dead himself with his powers? A few days later a white guy shot a few people in Atlanta, Should he have yelled OMG! its a Terrorist attack? Or do you only want us to yell that with no facts when its Muslims...after all Whites don't do terror attacks outside of OK City right...or the uni bomber.....? Fact is there was nothing he could do, and nothing he did do would make you happy? Even today we don't know if he was Radicalized or if he suffered a major breakdown. And please spare me your, te talked to a radical Cleric...yea we know, and the Army read what he wrote to him, and why...and saw no issue with it...you have not read it and don't know jack about it, so don't bother.

By the way, why was it not a terrorist attack in LA, when gunmen shot and killed 2 and wounded 3 in a attack on El Al airlines? What you forgot? bet you did. http://www.jewishfederations.org/page.aspx?id=80376 ...and look they asked the same questions...But you said jack about it under Bush I bet. While your at it, was was the Bush reponce when a US Muslim Military member threw 4 Grenades at our own base killing 1 and wounding one? was it less of a terror attack because it was a overseas base? What did Bush do? Nothing I bet. why? because there was not much for him to do about it.

Best Health Care system in the world....Provided of course you have Health Care. they don't take it away when you get sick, and that you never lose your job. Also provided you don't look at the cost per capita vs where we rank in the world wide with our health care...aka rank lower, spend more , cover far less people...Its Freaking Great! Its like hearing Rush say, see the health care system works great...when he has Millions to spend for what ever health care he wants. Its means nothing to the millions who can't pay there premiums, have no care, Fear losings there care , or suing to get the care they paid for when Insurance decided profits where better then paying for what someone had paid for. Best Health care you say, well I hope you lose your job....then get sick....then come tell me how good it is. I bet it will be interesting.

Werbung:
The debt was record Debt, if Obama spend a buck in debt it was record...Bush spent record Debt, in times of a good econ , Obama has not got to have one of those yet and is fixing the crap Bush never did fix. It would be easy to have no debt...just don't fix anything and wait for next guy.

So Obama's spending is not really Obama's spending is what you are attempting to claim? His new budget is due early February, it will be interesting to see attempts to explain away that massive spending as well.

Yes more predator attacks in Afghanistan...

Not just Afghanistan, all over Pakistan, Yemen, etc...

or as I like to think of it, Killing more of people who actually attacked us...

Afghan's attacked us? Interesting. ;)

Now if you want to say more Predator attacks on Terrorist is the same as invading a nation based on lies and Cooked Intel...go for it, but I don't think that will fly.

Well.. since I did not say that I hardly see that as an issue.

Gitmo is a symbol that stands evry day for all to see, flying in the face of Justice , and as a symbol or torture and against the ideals the US says it stands for...I flaming car with dead Terrorist in it, stands for, Don't F with us.

I could just as easily argue that capturing someone and waterboarding them could be interpreted as "don't F with us."

=Al Quida did not go around getting new Recruits saying they killed X in this attack on his hideout...they win them with pics of People in jail naked in Pyramids, and showing the US tortured Muslims.

They will always have a reason to recruit, they managed to recruit people before 9/11.

And yes, and yes somehow I don't think States can be expected to Deal with the Loss of the majority of a whole Major ( and its biggest City) in a day, or even years without Federal help. Bush Botched how we dealt with Katrina and there is no hiding that.

What was Bush supposed to do? Cities are supposed to have plans in place for these type events? New Orleans did not. Is that Bush's fault? Nagin proved to be an idiot trying to handle the situation. Is that Bush's fault? Once the levees broke, there was nothing really that could be done outside of what was, but certainly it was not Bush's fault the levees broke.

You say be botched how he dealt with the situation, so I ask where specifically was he supposed to do better?

And no, but he does take some responsibility for failing to show any moment to do anything about terrorism before it happened, given what he was told before taking office, after, by The Clinton people, and by his own Intel . Maybe Sept 11 could not have been stopped with any rational things he could have done...but he could at least looked like he was trying to do anything at all to stop terrorism. The 8 years of Bush where some of the worst years for this nation in some time...and to cry about how bad the last year has been under Obama as if it was worse then any of the last 8 years, its ridicules.

Think bank to a pre 9/11 world. What specific actions would you have expected Bush to take to "look like he was doing something about terrorism."

There are tax increases in the Bill...and also ways to offset costs by lowering the overall costs of things covered...Hence why the CBO Report for the Senate showed Less Debt, not More Debt after 10 years...and more after that 10 years...Bush...Debt Debt , no decrease in costs.

The CBO report also has to score a bill in the manner it is presented. There are some flaws with that measuring.

However, 10 years of spending for 7 years of coverage is not a fair comparison. You need to look 13 years out for a true 10 year cost projection.

There are also political realities in the bill which will (in my opinion) cause some things that are supposed to happen to not happen, thus changing the overall cost picture.

Yes they did hate us, I guess you missed the news? To be fair , a lot of them liked Americans still, but hated our Government. So if you want to go with that, fine. Thats a Direct quote from overseas by a few I met while over in Ireland.

Meeting "a few people is Ireland" does not mean anything. While we might have been viewed a little differently, the vast majority of the world did not "hate" the US.

Also, the whole idea of "hating the government not the people" is absurd, especially in a democracy, seeing as how people elect the government.

Back