Democrat criminalization of Christianity

Werbung:

Democrat criminalization of Christianity ---​

--- has been going on forever.

It is the moral thing to do.​

Right?​

Democracy cannot abide by the fascist parts of Christianity, nor could it tolerate the tyranny in areas of life where religions nor governments have any business.

For instance, Democracy cannot tolerate the murder of infidels or gays, even though most democracies have yet to clamp down on the more immoral religions that are preaching for homophobia and misogyny, ---- against the teachings of their own democratic governments.

Strange that governments are not closing those vile churches.

I guess that they are being tolerant with their unruly children as they cannot just stone them to death the way religions would.

Theocracy?

No thanks.

Regards
DL

Democrat criminalization of Christianity ---​

--- has been going on forever.

It is the moral thing to do.​

Right?​

Democracy cannot abide by the fascist parts of Christianity, nor could it tolerate the tyranny in areas of life where religions nor governments have any business.

For instance, Democracy cannot tolerate the murder of infidels or gays, even though most democracies have yet to clamp down on the more immoral religions that are preaching for homophobia and misogyny, ---- against the teachings of their own democratic governments.

Strange that governments are not closing those vile churches.

I guess that they are being tolerant with their unruly children as they cannot just stone them to death the way religions would.

Theocracy?

No thanks.

Regards
DL
God takes a back seat to the DNC in your book?

🤪

Dostoevsky said, if there is no God, then everything is permitted. @ (37:50)

Jordan Peterson talking to Uncommon Knowledge's Peter Robinson.

if there is a god, they have permitted every sort of behavior possible, so does that prove there is no god? :)

#WarOnGod There is no denying it.

Which combatant has the best moral values?

For instance, which side is homophobic and misogynous, and which is the one who believes in full equality?

Which side should win?

Oops. A moral question that scares believers away.

Regards
DL
The most truthful side should win.

Jordan Peterson says truth brings order to chaos.

Last edited:
Dostoevsky said, if there is no God, then everything is permitted. @ (37:50)

Jordan Peterson talking to Uncommon Knowledge's Peter Robinson.

different gods seem to "permit" different things. I wish the real god would show up and enforce their rules!

Werbung:
#WarOnGod There is no denying it.

Which combatant has the best moral values?

For instance, which side is homophobic and misogynous, and which is the one who believes in full equality?

Which side should win?

Oops. A moral question that scares believers away.

Regards
DL
Peter Robinson: Hold on, I wanna give you, I'm going to put you in a guest's company here. That's you, here's GK Chesterton. The declaration of independence bases all rights on the fact that God created all men equal. There is no basis for democracy except in the divine origin of man. So these are very similar thoughts. And the notion here is that if that we can't do science without some notion, am I allowed to call it the divine? That's just say it's the Judaeo-Christian-

Jordan Peterson: No, no, the divine's fine. We could define that technically too.

Peter Robinson: Oh, can you? All right, that might get us off a slightly uncomfortable hook here, talking about icky stuff like religion. But so if we can't do science without a notion of the divine, can we engage in self-government?

Jordan Peterson: No, no, no.
Well, one of the things I've been talking to my audience about is this right to free speech and how that might be conceptualized. 'Cause you can think about it as a right among other rights, let's say. So it's just one of a list of rights. And you can also think of rights as being granted to you, let's say in some sense, by the social contract. And so a, which is a different theory say than the notion that rights originate in some underlying religious insistence of the divine value of the individual. The problem with the right, there's a bunch of problems with the rights among other rights argument. I don't think free speech is a right among other rights. I think that, I don't think there's any difference between free speech and thought, and it has to be free, because if it's not free, it's not thought.

So imagine mostly you have to think about hard things because why think, otherwise, if everything's going alright, you don't have a problem. When you have a problem, you have to think. And if you have a problem, the thinking is gonna be troublesome because you're gonna think things that upset yourself and upset other people. It's part of the necessity, it's part of what will necessarily happen if you're thinking.

Back